47. He Wake's Up Early Today, Throw's On A Mask That Will Alter His Face

"Again?" Frank stood in the doorway as Gerard had just finished throwing up for the third time that morning.

The clock struck 10am when Frank woke again to the sound of Gerard gagging and coughing in the bathroom.

Gerard stood shakily, moving to the sink, where he washed his mouth out with water.

"S-Sorry." His voice was ruined by the acidic vomit.

Frank sighed, "Don't be. I should probably be awake and getting ready for another day. How um, how do you feel?"

Gerard moved past his lover, taking a heavy seat on the bed. His head held in his hands, his head spun and pounded.

"Like shit. I...did I fall asleep in your bed?"

Frank sat next to him, frowning at the sight of Gerard so confused and helpless.

"You passed out on the bathroom floor after vomiting. I moved you to my bed."

Gerard groaned, "Sorry."

"Don't be." Frank said simply, before a knock came from the door.

"Come in." Frank called, and in walked Ryan.

"Hey guys. Gerard, how are you feeling man?"

"Terrible."

"No wonder. You took a lot of drugs and drank a lot last night. So did Brendon. He is still asleep."

Frank noticed Gerard tense up at Brendon's name.

"Oh..." Gerard mumbled, still finding his head spinning.

"I can drive you home, or Frank, you can use my car if needed. Take your time though."

Gerard nodded, and Frank too.

"I'll take him home. I...I think I'm gonna see if I can move back in with him and his parent's again. If they let me."

Gerard's wide eyes fall on Frank.

"Really?" Gerard couldn't believe it.

Frank smiled sadly, "Yeah."

Gerard smiled a genuine smile for the first time in a while.

It made Frank want to help the poor boy more-so than ever.

But how?