37. Stay

By the time I arrived at Ryan's house, my anger had died down.

"Yo Frank, let's get some alcohol into you!" Ryan cheers loudly.

It seems that there is a party every fucking night here.

Smiling, I follow the thin boy into the kitchen.

"How's Gerard? Is he coming?" Ryan asks innocently as he pulls a bottle of whisky from the pantry.

Sighing, I lean against the bench with a pissed off expression.

"He's not coming, no. We...we had an argument and I left."

Ryan nods, pouring my drink perfectly for someone intoxicated and most likely high.

"Are you going home after this?"

"No. There is no way I am going back to that fucking house." I groan, looking at the coke he is pouring.

"You can stay here as long as you need to. I wont tell a soul." He smiles at me, showing kindness deep in his lively eyes.

Grabbing my drink, I smile softly, "Thanks man. I wont be staying over for ages or anything."

"Stay as long as you need dude. You're welcome here anytime. My parent's are on a holiday in Greece, so I have the whole house free. Crash in one of the upstairs bedrooms."

I nod, "Thank you." I thank the boy in front of me, again.

Well this is better than being homeless on the streets, I guess.