20. Get Me Out Of My Head, Because It's Getting Kinda Cramped, You Know

"Gee, get the fuck up and stop staring at the ceiling." Frank burst's through our bedroom door, holding a big smile.

With every bit of energy I have, which is next to nothing, I sit up.

"Frank, can you just let me feel like a sad main character of a story for the night?"

He rolls his eyes, looking at his phone, seeming to be checking the time.

"We have a few hours. It's 8:40pm. If we leave at 10:00pm we will get there at 10:30pm, which will be perfect. Fashionably late. Any earlier and we would look too keen to go, and any later and we might as well kiss our non-existent social-lives goodbye." He mumbles out, moving towards me.

"What the hell? Where are we going?" I feel concern wash over me.

With a big grin, and far too much excitement, he jumps on my bed.

"Guess!"

I roll my eyes, watching him sit on his knees in front of me. I look down, at my crossed legs. I notice the rips in my black jeans have gotten bigger. Probably time to buy a new pair, but fuck that.

"Frank, just tell me where." I say.

He giggles, "Nope. Guess."

I groan in thought.

"The record store?"

Frank's hazel eyes roll, as he smirks.

"Somewhere we can have fun and let go of the shit in our lives." He says as I look down, thinking of somewhere, anywhere that gives me that type of freedom.

"The park?"

With a sigh, Frank moves forward.

Much to my delighted, and very much worried surprise, his strong arms push me down onto the bed before he climbs onto me.

"Somewhere that totally allows this." He smirks, grinding down on me.

Moment's like this are moment's I wish I never liked wearing skinny jeans.

"F-Frank, what the f-" His finger presses against my lips, silencing my trembling voice.

Frank leans his head down to my left ear. I feel his hot breath on me as he speaks.

"Somewhere that let's us freely make out. We could even fuck if we wanted." He giggles.

My eyes widen. I swallow hard, clearing my throat.

"F-Frankie, I-oh fuck" I involuntarily moan out as he begins grinding against my trembling body.

"Come on baby, surely you know where we are going." He mumbles.

"M-Mom or dad c-c-could walk i-in. W-We need t-to s-s-stop" I choke out, feeling myself getting far too turned on for a guy who 'isn't even gay'

"They're out for dinner. It's their anniversary, and they're going to stay at a hotel. Probably create more siblings or some shit." He laughs out, making me cringe at the thought of my parent's fucking.

Major turn off!

"I-I don't know where w-we are going Frank."

He begins grinding harder and faster, "Ugh, fuck. I-" he pauses his wavering words, biting his lip as I feel his hard dick against mine.

I move to grip his loose Iron Maiden shirt. Fuck this feels way too good.

"I think you...th-think you need to keep guessing. F-Fuck. Ugh, n-not gonna s-stop moving until y-you guess it." He tries to smirk.