27. Cause I See You Lying Next to Me, With Words I Thought I'd Never Speak

I'd be lying if I didn't say Gerard looked adorable, softly snoring as his head leaned against the window in my car. Hell, he looked the most relaxed I have ever seen.

I felt bad waking him, but his neck was sure to be sore if he slept in that awkward position any longer.

"Gerard, wake up." I shake him awake.

He jolts awake, sitting up straight in shock.

"I'm awake. I'm fine." He mumbles, before he let's out a massive yawn.

"We are home." I state, getting out of the car.

Watching Gerard get out of the car, I notice him struggling to walk straight. He is beyond exhausted. I am talking so tired he could collapse!

We walk into the silent house. Thank god Mr. and Mrs. Way won't be home until late tonight! I don't even know if I should mention to them that their dear son left for a walk at a crazy hour of the morning, only to be found passed out in an alleyway. Let's maybe keep that between us...

"Shit!" Gerard hisses, as he walks down the hallway, stumbling into the wall.

"You okay?" I ask, watching him regain any sort of energy left in him, before moving off the wall and walking to the staircase.

"Yeah" He distantly mumbles.

I follow behind, stopping as he stops at the end of the stairs. His shaking hand holds the rail, and he leans against it.

"G-Give me a s-s-sec." He whispers, his eyes slipping shut for a moment.

He sways slightly, seeming like he is trying to focus on getting to his bed.

"I'm j-just gonna lay down h-here." He breathes out, beginning to sink down to the bottom of the stairs.

Wide-eyed and concerned, I wrap my arms around his chest.

"Dude, you cant fucking sleep here." I groan, trying to hold him up as he sniffs.

"I-I'm s-s-so tired..." He begins to crumple into a million pieces as tears fall.

My eyebrows furrow as he sinks further to the ground, bringing me down with him.

"Gee-" I let go of him, facing the weeping boy.

We sit on the ground, facing each other. I grip his head, moving it to face mine. Our eyes lock and god, does he look dead!

"Gee, baby, I know you are tired. I know you are in pain and you want nothing more than to sleep away every bit of this, but you cant sleep here. I...I will carry you. Move, let me up." I decide, watching him sniff, moving off me to let me up.

Heaving the broken boy up, I somehow manage to pick his body up. How the hell I am doing this, is beyond me!

Carrying him bridal-style, I take him up the stairs and into our room.

"Fuck" I groan, placing the silent boy on his bed.

He let's out a shaky breath as I move to his feet, pulling his beaten-up shoes off.

"W-What are you d-doing...?" He questions, barely able to keep his eyes open as he watches me move from his shoe-less feet, to his waist.

As I unbutton his jeans, I notice the concern growing in his eyes.

"I'm just gonna take these off. There is um, there is blood on them. I...you shouldn't sleep in them." I say, searching his eyes for consent to continue.

He stares at me for a moment, seeming to be weighing up his options, before settling for a small nod.

I pull his jeans down, beginning to blush as I notice he isn't wearing underwear.