Chapter 42- The Halloween Party

Hey guys! I'm back and with a new chapter, I really like this chapter and I'm sure you guys will too! It's pretty dramatic, and it has some cute zammie moments. I really hope you guys like it! And if you guys could check out my new story A Very Goode Valentines Day it would mean the world to me!

Warning this chapter is not edited. Disclaimer all rights go to Ally Carter except for the plot.

Chapter 42-The Halloween Party

Cammie pov

“Pass the straighter” Macey says applying her mascara. She looked amazing in her costume, which turned out to be a black body-con dress paired with killer black heels that looked painful to even look at. Bex passed her the flat iron or as I like to call it a torture device.

We decided to all change into our costumes in Macey's room since hers was the biggest, by a lot. Although her room was the largest we all decided to crowd around the bathroom (attached to her room) . Macey kept slamming her elbow into my stomach every time she moved to burn another piece of her hair. Bex's hair was in my face and I’m pretty sure I was stepping on Liz's foot with my boots.

I was trying to get my hair into perfect pigtails while making it look like Harley. It's a good thing I have blonde hair already otherwise that would have been a hassle. I already had my costume on. It resembled her costume in the game Arkham City. It was leather and it took a while to get into it.

“Macey do you have anything to make my face look white?” I ask her putting the finishing touches on my ponytails. They weren't the best looking but it would be sufficient enough until Macey gets annoyed and fixes it for me.

Wordlessly she thrusts a compact mirror, a brush and some white powder thingy that I never know the name of. I thank her and put it on trying not to get any in my eyes. That actually happened to me once, it was horrible and extremely uncomfortable.

“What do you guys think?” Bex asks placing her hand on her hip. Her hair was pin straight falling down her shoulders. She wore all black (as I presumed before.) She kind of looked like Black Widow in the Avengers.

“Cute” said Liz as she rearranged her goggles on top of her head. She wore a casual top and some black jeans pulling her lap coat on top. She's so adorable, she has her name printed on the side of it.

“Pretty” I comment, she did look amazing. Bex nodded and turned toward Macey who stopped doing her hair to see. She stays silent for a second and gives her costume a look-over. “I think you should add a belt.” Bex looks at herself in the mirrow while Macey gives her directions to where she could find one.

It was always like this, whenever we had a date, or somewhere important to got to, or even school days we went to Macey with our outfit for advice. She gives a long hard look and gives small suggestions to improve it. She hasn't been wrong once.

Bex left the bathroom leaving more space for us. Now that I think of it we are really dumb for coming to Maceys room saying its the biggest but crowd up in the bathroom. I followed Bex to the bedroom to put my boots on and finish with my makeup.