Chapter 16-the world we knew

Zach pov

As soon as I heard the voice my heart fell. It can't be, the Cammie I knew wouldn't date another guy, she still loves me right?

"Hello......" she said getting slightly annoyed. I was silently hoping it wasn't her and Liz dialed the wrong number, but after hearing her voice, my heart just crumbled more. "Babe get off the phone" I heard his voice say clearly meaning he was close to her ear. The rest of the girls were silent, having the same shocked reaction as me. "One second, let me hang up the phone." A second later the call ended. Everyone was too shocked to do anything.

"I guess you were wrong Bex" I said quietly. If I said anything else my voice would crack even more. She broke out of her trance-like state quickly. "What do you mean?" I sighed, "She doesn't love me anymore" No one knew how to respond so we sat there in silence. It seemed everything was just falling apart and there was nothing I could do.

It's funny how the world we thought we knew could change so quickly I thought bitterly running a hand through my already messy hair. I got up and made my way to the end of the car. "Where are you going?" Liz asked in a low voice.

"Out" And with that said I walked out of the car in the direction of the woods hoping to clear my troubled mind.

Cammie's pov

After hanging up on a mysterious ghost caller I walked over to my boyfriend, Josh. Unlike Zach, he was actually worth my time. I know I just got out of a relationship, but we're both into each other. I still blush when I hear his name.

I still remember when he asked me out a few days ago. We were at the park, just walking around and goofing off. After my first day at Blackthorne we found out we had a lot in common like our music interests and books. Then we started hanging out more and more and eventually he asked me out. And who was i to refuse such an offer?The first date was amazing, he took me to an pizza place after hearing that I was in love with pizza, he's just so kind and considerate. It just makes him even more loveable if that's even a word.

To be honest I think this relationship helped me a lot, I became more happier and carefree than I ever was in my life. I'm just happy to be finally moving on. As I walked over to Josh I couldn't help but wonder who was on the phone. Maybe it was Bex I thought putting my arms around his neck. Maybe it was Macey or Liz I was thinking as our faces moved closer and closer. When they were a few centimeters apart, a thought occurred to me, what if it was Zach? Those thoughts were shattered when our lips met and I was distracted by his soft lips meeting mine in a passionate embrace.

A/n: sorry it's short :( This was just supposed to be a short filler chapter