Chapter 45-Tell me Why

Chapter 45 as promised. Thanks for all your comments and votes in the last chapter! The song on the side is secrets by one republic. As always please excuse all spelling and grammar mistakes.

Chapter 45-Tell Me Why

Cammie pov

Surprisingly I managed to get some sleep after my date. I was shocked to say the least, my mind was all over the place. I guess I was too exhausted to do anything other than sleep the second my head hit the pillow.

Zach called as soon as I woke up. He wanted to hang out tonight again, apparently there was a party at one of his friend's place. Obviously I invited Macey, Bex and Liz the second we hung up. Plus this would be the best opportunity to tell them about the mysterious letter. I still don't understand why Zach refused to believe me. This brought on a whole new wave of insecurities on top of my preexisting ones. Why does he refuse to talk about it, is what I'm saying that far fetched?

I went downstairs after that to get something to eat. My stomach was empty and the loud grumbling noises didn't help. My parents were still asleep so that means I had to make my own waffles that day. I just was to say waffle makers are amazing. They make things much easier.

After I ate I decided to check the mail. I wonder if the anonymous sender sent me something else to help me piece everything together. The information was a need-to-know kind of info and I needed to know. I can handle the truth. I need to know the truth. This is like when my goldfish died and my mom didn't tell me for months because she thought I couldn't handle it. I can't believe I fell for the old 'your fish went to a special farm' routine.

Either way I am going to find out who sent it. Then I will go interrogate them to see what they meant and put my mind at ease. As soon as the thought registered in my head I knew how difficult it would be. Breaking it down to a few possible suspects would be a start.

Lets see, who would gain the most by messing with me, or helping me.

Could it be one of my friends trying to protect me like the did last time?

Could it be my parents who always seem to know something I don't? Although that is unlikely.

Could it even be Zach? Is this his twisted way of trying to protect me? That has to be the most ridiculous thought I ever had. I laughed at that, yeah like that would even be possible.

Could it be that b**** Tina? That sounds reasonable.

What about Dede? She doesn't seem to like me that much and she hangs out a lot with Tina. However would that be enough to compel her to send the letter?

Another suspect could be the girl in math who always glares at me for no reason. I doubt its her but she does creep me out.

All of this thinking started to make my head hurt. Coming up with a list of possible suspescts would be futile, irrational and frankly illogical. There were too many people who could have done it, at that rate it would take me months to figure it out, the least. At most it would take a year and by that there would be no point of finding out who it was.

The more I thought about it, the best option would be to tell my parents. I watched pll and I know the best thing to do is the opposite of whatever the girls do. (A/N: has anyone seen the season 5 finale?). However my mom is also the principle of my school. This could be both a good thing and a bad thing. She can help me figure out who it is with her authority but the downside being that it would be biased and people would accuse her of abusing her powers for a personal issue. Regardless it was my best option.

Normally I would consider my step-dad but he can be rash when it comes to these things and a tad bit overprotective. He'll figure it out eventually or my mom will tell him, whichever comes first.