Chapter 9-having doubts

I woke up late the next morning and had to rush to get to school. I pulled on my jeans, the first t-shirt I found in my closet, which turned out to be a my Hogwarts short. I pulled on my black converse and a black sweater. I skipped breakfast and ran to Bex's house. I made it just as she was backing out of the driveway.

"BEX!!"I yelled over her loud engine. She saw me and unlocked the door. "Get in" I didn't hesitate to comply. She was late as well so we were speeding in order to get to class on time. We were at the parking lot with 2 minutes before the bell, she quickly parked and we ran as fast as out legs could take us. Lucky for me my class was close. I came in literally a second before the bell.

I walked quickly to my seat next to Tina Walters, she is the gossip queen of Gallagher high.

"Hi Cammie" she said as soon as say down. I pulled out my notebook and said hi back. "Hey Tina" She leaned closer and I knew what was coming. "So is it true you and Zach are dating." The while class was silent including the teacher. All eyes were on me in anticipation. This is unbelievable. I looked at her incredulously. "What?" Tina repeated her question "Are you and Zach dating?" I glanced at the teacher pleading for her to start the lesson but she just motioned for me to answer. I glared at her. "We went to a couple of dates." I mumbled hoping no one heard me. There were a lot of gasps mostly from the girls. I hid my face in my hair wishing the bell would ring.

Eventually the bell rang. I was the first one out of the class. I ran into the hallway towards math. I looked down trying to avoid the stares and looks I got from everyone when I was in the hallways, I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone. "Cammie?" it was Macey. I looked up and saw she was concerned. "What happened" And that was all that it took for me to blurt out everything that happened. Luckily for us, we had the same class. I felt a lot better yelling someone about what happened.

Soon it was the end of the day and Zach and I were driving home together. We had a lot of fun, even though we were just talking. He walked me to my doorstep as usual and gave me a goodbye kiss. I was a little dazed after that, just like every other time we kiss.

1 month later.....

One month has passed and it was now November. Zach and i are still dating in fact during the last month we went on numerous dates. Each was was always creative and left me on cloud nine. We went on a romantic stroll, the movies to watch catching fire, dinner dates and stuff like that. All of them were fun and mostly ended with us making out not that I was complaining.

Right now I was bored out of my mind in English. Tina threw a paper ball at me when the teacher wasn't looking. She was asking why Zach and I were still dating. I rolled my eyes, this would happen everyday including the looks. Eventually I learned to ignore them. "Tina we're into each other let I be" I wrote back. She smiled sheepishly at me. Now I knew something was up. What could be wrong, I was into Zach and he's into me right?

A/n sorry it's short I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Spoiler alert, next chapter has a lot of action and reveals.