Chapter 19-close encounters

This chapter is dedicated to monia_00

And before I start the chapter I just want to say thank you for 1,000 views!! Sorry for the delay,I hope you guys like this chapter :)

Cammie pov

I didn't get much sleep the last night I stayed in New York between the late night date and exhaustion from the day before. Abbey didn't help at all. At the crack of dawn (1 hour of sleep) she woke me up to help her. If I didn't want to get in trouble for sneaking out, I would have went to the other room and fall sleep on the floor with my warm loving blanket.

Nevertheless I got my lazy bum up and went to help her pack. Needless to say, but we finished packing everything yesterday and all we were doing today was making sure everything was set for the flight tomorrow.

Half an hour later I was bored out of my mind.

"Are we done yet?" I whined flipping through a magazine I read 600 times already. Abbey shoot me a look and I set it down instantly grinning at her sheepishly. "Now help me bring these boxes downstairs" she commanded. I groaned inwardly but grabbed the nearest box, thankfully it was light, and headed down the stairs.

And soon I found myself loading box after box into the truck in front of our apartment. What I mean is that Josh did all the heavy lifting and I sat around eating pancakes. I'm not joking aunt Abbey made me buy pancakes from ihop and she forgot about them and Josh already ate, so I don't see why I should waste the perfect pancakes when I could eat them.

Uneventful hours passed and soon enough it was the end of the day. One more day until Roseville. And the greatest part is that I start school tomorrow, did I mention tomorrow is also the day I move into Roseville. I. Am.Screwed. I thought drifting off into a dreamless slumber. Only 24 more hours to go, I thought bitterly.

The next morning came sooner than I anticipated as I found myself running with my carry-on bag, my aunt and boyfriend beside me, to catch our early flight. I think I was running weirdly because the attendees looked at me funny. But can you blame me, it was 3:00 in the morning and I only had 3 hours of sleep. Plus I was too tired to make a decent comeback. However, Abbey surprisingly was full of energy. When i was on the verge of falling asleep, she was wide awake watching a movie. And snaking my arm to point at something funny. Lets just say I got no sleep until the last hour of the flight since Abbey if it weren't for Josh sitting behind us distracting her.

Surprisingly the hour of sleep did help since my drowsiness was replaced with nervousness and excitement. I was excited to see Macey and Bex and Liz after a year. I missed them a lot I wonder if they missed me. My thoughts were interrupted by Josh sitting down next to me saying "What's on your mind beautiful?" I blushed and kissed his cheek for the compliment.

"Just thinking about seeing my best friends in over a year. I wonder if they miss me like I do." I admitted out loud. He squeezed my shoulder in reassurance. "They'll love you, I know I do." It's always the little comments that he says that get me to blush. I leaned my head on his shoulder as the plane proceeded to land. "I just hope your right" I said.

"Please put your seat-belts on" the attendant announced on the loudspeaker. I looked over my shoulder at Abbey. She was in her phone playing flappy bird, typical Abbey. I squeezed Josh's hand, and he gave me a small smile. "Everything will be alright." He said. In a quieter voice he added "Nothing will happen to you when I'm here" I'm glad he said this because once we went to our new house, I had a new spring in my step and a new confidence. What would I do without my handsome boyfriend?

The house Abbey bought was beautiful. Of course I was going to move back into my mom's house, but I was always welcome here. Before I left the house in a new outfit,(black jeans, a black t-shirt that said bite me and a black leather jacket), my aunt had something to say.