chapter 27-my sleeping beauty

A special thanks to all my lovely readers who voted and commented on this chapter, this is for you guys!!! And sorry about the long delay, it seems teachers have gone overboard with testing... Just wanted to let you guys know that this chapter may be a bit shorter than the more recent ones, because I wrote this in-between study sessions. Now onto the story! Warning this chapter is not edited and there can be many grammatical and spelling mistakes.

Chapter 27- My sleeping beauty

Zach pov

I stared down at the sleeping figure in my arms. Cammie's hair was spread everywhere, but it only made her look more like angel. I pushed a stand out of her face and couldn't help to admire her beauty. When she's asleep she looks so innocent, like a newborn puppy. It wasn't even until she moved making her snuggle closer to my chest that I noticed what she was wearing. The blue dress she was wearing showed off her curves I all the right places, but without clinging onto her like a second skin. Nevertheless, it showed off her everlasting beauty. I can't believe what I did to her, she doesn't deserve that kind of pain. If I'm honest with myself, I don't even know why she agreed to go out with m in the first place, she is way out of my league.

While I was lost in my endless thoughts I barely even noticed I was playing with her blonde hair. As soon as I realized what I was doing I pulled my hand away in a flash. 'She's in a relationship' I scolded myself, also earning a mental slap, yet again from myself. Why do I keep doing this, not only am I hurting myself, but Cammie as well.

The question that has been on my mind ever since she fell asleep in my arms, made me question everything I decided upon the night before. My mind drifted towards my earlier conversation with Cammie, only a short while ago.

"I think I like you..."

"I like both of you..."

I guess no matter how much I tried to deny my feelings for Cammie, if I was being truly honest with myself, I'm falling for Cammie. But on the other hand, she has feelings for another guy. And eventually she'll have to choose one of us over the other. To say I would dread that day would be the understatement of the century, I'm absolutely terrified she's going to pick Josh. I know I don't deserve someone as kind-hearted, or beautiful or smart, but one can still dream. Jimmy makes her happy, and that's what most important isn't it? If that's true why did I feel so much pain when I said it?

I groaned, all this thinking made my head hurt. Just then Cammie stirred and pulled me closer to her. I think now would be the perfect time for Bex to answer my texts and bring Cammie home. I hope at least one of them are sober, but then again, they have Liz so I guess their ok. That reminds me, what happened with Jonas and Liz? Did he tell her? What did she say? Did they kiss? Great now I sound like a girl.

But seriously I hope they get together, they are perfect for each other. He likes reading, she likes reading. She's a nerd (and I mean this in a good way) and he's a nerd. Nothing is cuter than nerd love, but now that I think of it... Ok I'm getting off track here. In a matter of minutes, Bex walked into the room and towards my direction when I waved my hand. By the time she was 2 feet away from me I could see her hair was disheveled, her cheeks were flushed and I'm pretty sure that's a hickey on her neck. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what her and Grant were doing.

"Where's Liz and Macey?" I asked when she approached me. "With Jonas taking about some book by an author named Ally Carter. And Macey is flirting with a random guy." I nodded taking this information in. My mind started drifting and wandering until Bex cleared her throat. She motioned for me to pick Cammie up and bring her to her car. I got up from the chair with Cammie secure in my arms, but I guess to some people, not mentioning names *cough Bex cough* I was being too slow. Which I exactly why approximately 2 seconds later Bex said (more like yelled) "GET YOUR LAZT BUTT TOT HECAR GOODE BEFORE I RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHOVE IT UP YOU ***!!!" I have to say it was a struggle to take her seriously you know with the hickey and all. Nevertheless I followed her royal highness to her car, which was pretty dirty. When was the last time she even cleaned her car?