35: Confessions

______________________________________________________________

confession

/kənˈfɛʃ(ə)n/

noun

an acknowledgement that one has done something about which one is ashamed or embarrassed.

__________________________________________________________________

You finally arrived at the meeting spot but there was a problem. 

No matter what direction you looked in, you couldn't spot Katsuki anywhere. 

Had he already gotten tired of waiting?

Maybe he was already at the cafe. 

Shrugging, you adjusted the bag on your shoulder that was filled with textbooks for your study session and headed to the cafe. 

As you entered, the glass door slid open, and sweet, mouth-watering aromas hit your nose. The heavenly smell of the district's best cafe. It was enough to make you almost forget why you were there in the first place. 

That was until you felt a pair of eyes glaring at the back of your head. It was none other than the stare of Katsuki. He was sat at one of the booths closer to the window and glaring daggers at you. Sitting across from him was your redheaded friend, Kirishima. Unlike Katsuki, Kirishima was waving you over with an excited grin. 

Gulping, you walked over to them and prepared for Katsuki to nag you about being late. To your surprise, he didn't even do so much as yell at you. He stayed silent and watched you sit down. You weren't exactly sure what the expression he was wearing on his face was. From far away, it looked like a straight-up glare with a murderous intent behind it. But now, you had no idea what he was thinking or what he was about to do and you couldn't determine his current emotional state. 

Weird. Very weird.

Kirishima welcomed you with a smile, "Hey, (Y/N)." 

"Hey there, Kirishima," You took a seat next to him and across from Katsuki. 

"Took you long enough, dumbass..." Katsuki muttered. 

-

The tutoring was in session. Katsuki helped both you and Kirishima through the problems in the workbooks and watched you complete some yourself. He was actually a great teacher and unlike you had expected, for some reason, he didn't have any outbursts or yell at you when you got something completely wrong. 

"Hey, Kirishima...." You nudged the boy next to you with your elbow- your voice a low whisper. 

"Yeah?" He whispered back, getting the message that you wanted the conversation to be hushed.