Extra: Todoroki's Birthday Special

A/N: This is completely irrelevant to the story

A/N: This is completely irrelevant to the story. Just a little bit of extra fluffy fluff to give this precious boy some love *★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。

Tbh, this is basically a oneshot. In this chapter, you and Shoto are kind of dating-ish. I don't really know...

Bleh, here we go...

______________________________________________________________

Today was the day that you were anticipating for. It was Todoroki's birthday! You had been planning for so long. You told Todoroki's older sister, Fuyumi, that you were going to take him ice skating. You were making sure that today was going to be absolutely perfect day for him. You got dressed in a cute, cream sweater with a green pleated skirt and grey tights. 

You left your house, saying bye to your Uncle, All Might

You left your house, saying bye to your Uncle, All Might. The streets were bustling with people, going by their daily lives. Once you made it to the Todoroki Estate after a long voyage through the subway, you gently tapped your knuckles on the front door. 

Fuyumi opened the door and greeted you with a contagious, wholehearted smile that made you instantly smile back at her. 

"Y/n!" She gave you a warm hug.

"Hey, Fuyumi." You waved at her. 

Another head of white hair was visible behind her. It was Natsuo, the second youngest member of the Todoroki family. "

"Yo, Y/n. Future sister-in-law." Natsu greeted you with a peace sign.

"Hey, Natsu." You chuckled from his joke, greeted back with a peace sign. "Is Shoto awake?"

"You can go check if he's awake, Y/n." 

You were lead inside their house, still astonished at how large it was, even though you had been there a million times. 

"Alright, thanks."

You practically waddled up the stairs of the traditional Japanese style house.