26.5: Blaze and Hajime

So, I was thinking. 

Since Blaze and Hajime are characters I made on the spot, why not draw some dEsiGns for them?

Well, I did just that.

This chapter is what I'd like to call a half chapter since it's not relevant to were this fanfic is right now but it's still relevant if you know what I mean.

Please excuse my poor attempt at making this like a Wiki fandom page.

Please note that the art is in fact mine (yes, I'm very proud of them :) ). U can even see my cute lil username on their heads that I added lol. The time and effort they took to draw with my index finger is absolutely unreal, but I hope you like how they look!

With the boring details aside, let us begin!

Hajime Kumo

Nicknames: Haji-kun, Mom

Age: 17

Birthday: May 2nd

Likes: Cats, strawberry shortcake, aliens, creating support items.

Dislikes:  spicy food, fish, the dark.

Affiliation: 2nd year Support Course at U.A. High School

Quirk: Fluid Manipulation. Hajime's quirk allows him to control moisture and fluid substances. (i.e. Gasses and small bodies of water.) His quirk's abilities aren't very flexible, so there's a limit to what he can do.

About: Hajime is a very protective individual, especially to (Y/N) and sees her as his younger sister. He constantly makes sure she eats and doesn't get sick. He comes off as childish and playful to most people but he's very observant. He's conscious of people at all times and notices almost every detail about them and their habits. He's usually in his workshop creating some type of futuristic support item and if he isn't, he's either playing with a cat somewhere or sleeping.

He's also scared of the dark, which is unexpected. If he's in a dark area, he has a habit of holding onto the closest thing or person, which could startle someone who doesn't know him much.

Atsui Yogan

Hero name: Blaze

Hero name: Blaze

Age: 24

Birthday: December 27th

Likes: Piping hot coffee, hot weather, dinosaurs, turtleneck sweaters

Dislikes: (Y/N), cold weather, Endeavour's fashion sense

Affiliation: Endevour Hero Agency

Quirk: Magma. Atsui can turn things like rocks into hot, molten lava. His body can maintain extremely hot temperatures and his own body heat can reach temperatures as high as 150°C.

About: Atsui is very picky about a lot of things. He hates hot blooded and loud people in general because they give him a headache. He's very quiet and likes things to be done neatly and quietly, without bothering him. His desk is always tidy and there isn't a thing out of place anytime.

He secretly hates Endeavour's fashion sense but doesn't voice his thoughts.

Since a young age, he loved dinosaurs. He has things from dinosaur figures to coffee mugs with dinosaurs on them.

______________________________

Well, that's it for their character introductions. I hope you enjoyed reading about them and get to like their character better in general.

Thanks so much for reading,

-ziziweeb13