Y/n Character Analysis

Name: Y/n Yagi, Y/n L/n

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Height: (Your Height)

Likes: (What you like)

Stats:

Intelligence: 5/10

Strength: 9 /10

Speed: 8/10

Cooperate: 9/10

Quirks

First Quirk: Avatar/Mother Nature

Inherited from her father, Y/n's first Quirk manifested at the age of 5. Y/n can actually use the different types of foods she eats to enhance any of the four elements she uses. 

Water

Boost: Drinking water

Y/n can make multiple shapes with the water she controls. In humid areas, she can use the water molecules in the air to boost the amount of water she can use. She can also manipulate the water in her body. Solids can be carried in the water she controls and she can change the temperature of the water.  She can produce water from their body too.

Water elements work on different types of liquids as well.

Drawbacks: The user would get severe headaches and will suffer from dehydration. Consciousness could be lost too. Y/n can't drink the water she produces from her body.

Fire

Boost: Spicy foods.

Like Endeavor, Y/n has the ability to manipulate fire. She can make shapes with it and use it along with a weapon, such as a katana. She can cover her body in flames, fly with the flames and regulate the temperature. She can also carbonate her flames, turning them blue and a lot more concentrated. 

Drawbacks: Similar to Hellflame, the user overheats very quickly and could suffer from severe burn marks that are very hard to heal. The overheating adds to the dehydration drawback from the water element.

Earth

Boost: Vegetables

Y/n can control soil, earth, grass, and plants, as well as flowers. The earth element is incredibly powerful and is by far the least destructive. She can make statues from soil that look similar to marshmallow from Frozen, except made of soil and not snow. Vines are usually used for binding opponents up or saving people from danger. Y/n can also grow plants from her body and grow or shrink already existing ones.

Drawbacks: Extreme fatigue and mouth or nose bleeds if pushed too far beyond the limit. Y/n would then pass out from blood loss.

Air

Boost: None

Y/n is basically Aang from Avatar. She can air bend and propel herself through the air. It's very similar to Whirlwind. She can control what way the wind goes and how strong they are.

Drawbacks: Y/n suffers from nausea and will feel very bloated if her the air element is overused.

Second Quirk:  (Unnamed Power Up Quirk)

Y/n awakened another Quirk that is very similar to All Might's One For All.

Personality

Y/n is an extroverted character that likes hanging out with other people. On rare occasions, she would prefer to be by herself.

Despite her unfortunate past, Y/n is a very optimistic person with many hopes in life. She feels partly responsible for the death of her parents, not having control of her Quirk to try to save them. She can come off as shy at first glance but once she gets to know others, she is very outgoing and easy to be friends with. 

Despite being very strong and observant, Y/n is horrible at tests and barely passed the written exam to get into U.A. She wants to be a Pro Hero because she doesn't want any child to have to go through what she went through as a child.

Family

Despite her very extroverted personality, Y/n has an incredibly mysterious family that she doesn't know about.

______________________________________________________________

Did I miss anything? Lol

My lazy ass is finally done with this. 

Btw, I absolutely love Shinya Hiiragi from Seraph of the End. I LOVE HIM!!!

He's beautiful  (╯▽╰ ) 

Thus, I shall prepare for the U.A sports festival.

Au revoir~ 

Mystic Messenger is calling me,

~ziziweeb13