11: The Battle Begins Here

__________________________________________________________________

diminish

/dɪˈmɪnɪʃ/

verb

make or become less.

__________________________________________________________________________

"THESE FOUR TEAMS

WILL ADVANCE 

TO THE FINAL ROUND!!"

-

Persent Mic had just announced a lunch break before the next event. 

"I'm hungry..." You rubbed your stomach.

"But (Y/N)-chan, you stuffed your face with spicy chips just before the sports festival started..." Tsu sweatdropped.

"Yeah, BEFORE the festival started! I've burned off all the food now!" You wailed.

"SHUT IT! DAMN MIDGET!" Katsuki yelled. 

"But I'm hungryyyyyy!" You continued to wail.

"Tch." Katsuki spat on the ground, shoved his hand in his pocket, and walked away, mumbling. 

"Come on, Kacchan! Don't get so mad~" You called out, running after him as he walked away. 

"Shut up!" 

"Wanna eat lunch with me?" You asked innocently.

"Whatever, Midget!"

"Okay, let's go!"

You strolled in front of him, humming a cheery tune as you walked through a shady tunnel at the side of the stadium. Katsuki put his hand over your mouth and wrapped an arm around your waist from behind as you were about to turn a corner, pulling you close to him. 

"Mph!" 

"Shh, look," Katsuki whispered and pointed towards the light at the end of the tunnel. Once he saw that you saw the pair of boys, he removed his hand from your mouth.

Your eyes trailed over to where he was pointing to see Shoto and Izuku standing face-to-face at the mouth of the tunnel.

"It was only me that experienced All Might's full power up close," Todoroki spoke in a cold manner.