10: 10 Million!!

________________________________________________________________

acquire

/əˈkwʌɪə/

verb

buy or obtain (an asset or object) for oneself.

______________________________________________________________

"Sorry, Midorya, we'll be taking that now." You glared, looking Izuku right in the eyes. 

Izuku seemed kinda shocked by your sudden change of character. He shook his head and stared right back at you.

"Only half of the time is left! Don't stop moving!" Izuku said to his team.

"Shoto, forward!" You had your hands on Shoto's shoulders.

"Alright!" He nodded, creating a path of ice, bolting forwards. 

"Yaoyorozu, prepare to guard us and conduct electricity," Shoto instructed.

"Right!" 

"Kaminari," 

"Yeah, I know what to do, (Y/N)!"

"It's not just one group coming for us!" Izuku got in a defensive stance, "Watch your surroundings!"

"Make sure you guard well..." Kaminari smirked, activating his quirk.

 Yaoyorozu created a blanket, protecting you and your other teammates from Kaminari's electrification. 

All the other teams except yours got electrocuted. 

"Kaminari, Yaomomo! Nice one!" You smiled at your teammates.

Shoto sent a moving glacier of ice, freezing the other teams at their feet. 

"(Y/N)!"

"Yeah! Thanks for stopping them!" You used the opportunity to snatch the headbands of the other teams, "Sorry, dudes!"

"Damn it!"

"What?! Mine too?!"

Tokoyami sent Dark Shadow right at your team. Yaoyorozu created a small wall, enough to block Dark Shadow from reaching you. 

"Thanks, Yaomomo!" You smiled. 

"No problem, (Y/N)."

"Yaoyorozu's quirk is too hard to deal with!" Izuku frowned.

"No..." Shoto murmured, "Kaminari is worse."

"Shoto! Now! They're in position!"

Shoto froze the area around Izuku's team and your team, without them realizing. They were now driven into a corner. As they were about to go out of bounds, as if they realized, they stopped. Your strategy was working.