21: Rainy Day

__________________________________________________________________________________

dream

/driːm/

noun

a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

In the middle of a garden, there was a small girl and an elderly woman, both crouched down next to a colorful flowerbed. The elderly woman carefully placed a fully bloomed flower from the flowerbed with compost on the roots into a small flowerpot and handed it to the smaller girl. 

"You can take this," The elder woman smiled wholeheartedly. 

"It's so pretty!" The little girl smiled in awe and bubbled with excitement, "Can I give this to Nee-chan?"

"Of course, dear. Be careful of the plants on your way," The older woman chuckled and ushered the little girl along. 

"I'll be back!" The girl picked up the flowerpot carefully with both hands and scurried off. 

"Nee-chan!"  The little girl stopped in front of an older girl

"Ah! Cho-chan?" The older girl looked up at the small figure in front of her with a surprised expression on her face. 

"Nee-chan! I got you a flower!" She pushed the flower right under her sister's nose. 

"Thank you," The older girl smiled down at the younger one with a grateful smile and gave her a warm hug.

After a few moments, the younger girl felt her's sister's grip on her loosen and her smile faded. 

"Nee-chan?"

The scene became a blur as a thick gloom covered them both. The light-hearted atmosphere had completely darkened. 

"Nee-chan?"

C̵̨̤͚͖̜͉̻̜̅͗̑͆͜h̸͈̣͚̼̳̆̇̌̏͋͑̓͛͝ǫ̵̧̢͚̬̹̟͚̝̼̊̏̓́̄͒-̶̢̢̨͓̹̯͙̪͇͖͆̆̈́͝c̷̦̘͎̫͖̈́͂͒̈ḫ̶̛̳̋̇̈̊̌̅̓ą̴̨̦̪̭͚͚̦̊̒̏̈̄̅͘̚ͅn̵͖̝͈̥̰͗̎̑̏̑?

C̸̢̘̫͉̘̭̩̦̙̋̆̃̊̍̀ĥ̵̡̼̮͍̞̦̯̂̒͂̃̉̓ó̵̠͕͈̈́̃́̔̆͌̎-̶̤̟̞̱̒̑̽͒͊͆͠ͅc̷̺̹͂́́̂̂̂h̴̛̻̯̅a̴̡̧͉̪̥̫͖̖̾̉̓̀̓͜ņ̴̞̖͓̥̮̺̯̳̫̅͂͐̐,̷͎̤̥͖̦̉̇̈͌͑̔̕͘͠͝ ̵̜́̔̒c̸̺̍̑̓͘͝͝ả̶͙̞͛͆͒ņ̴̦̗̲̭̤͈̯͒́͜ ̴͖̣̓̌̄͊̍͂̽͝͝y̸͉͈͍̤̜͈̞̣̦̯͗͌͋̄̋̔o̴̧͔̤̦̐̈́̑̀̐̂̕͝ų̸̥̥̮̩̲̲͗̐ͅͅ ̴̮̥͉̋͑̌̀̈̅́̌͜͝h̵̻͙̫̙̞̲̠͔̞͕͆̓̑̉̄͆ḙ̵̹̊͆̆̿͐̉̐̿̆a̷̼̘͇͌͐̑̊͗̓͆̏̕͜r̸̛͔͉͔̘͇̍͌́͑̓̐́̚̚͜ͅ ̷̖̟̯͋̄̂͒̈́̀̕͘ḿ̴̳͔̹̦̬͐̎̓̉̌͐̀̓e̶̛̺͋̎͌͛͒̋͒̍̈?̵̲͈̮͂͆̆́̾