36: What?

___________________________________________________________________

visit

/ˈvɪzɪt/

verb

go to see and spend time with (someone) socially.

___________________________________________________________________

"H-Hana-chan?" Mitsuki was so surprised to see you. It had been ages since she last saw your face.

"Auntie!" You smiled back at her, giving her a hug as you hopped into the living room.

"You've grown so much!" She beamed. She looked as young as ever.

"Sorry for visiting so suddenly," You hunched your shoulders over and fiddled with your fingers in front of you. 

Mitsuki's expression softened.

"Don't say that!" Mitsuki grinned, "You should know you're welcome here anytime."

"Thank you..." You looked over at Katsuki. He was standing a few feet away from you with his usual scowl on his face.

"Oh, come on," Mitsuki held your hands, "Sit down and I'll make some tea. It's been so long since I've seen you."

"Alright," You nodded as she waltzed over to the kitchen, radiating a joyful glow.

She sure was glad to see you.

-

You sat on the sofa, holding the now lukewarm cup of tea in your hands as you chatted away with Katsuki's parents. Mitsuki talked about what she was up to during your absence and asked about how you were doing at school.

You told her about how you didn't attend school like other children and you were being taught from home up until the end of middle school.

As you remembered, Masaru was quite quiet and was content with just listening to the conversation between you and Mitsuki.

In Katsuki's case, he was in the corner of the room, watching with his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance. As Mitsuki was talking to you about how little Katsuki was doing after you were gone, you could see him vibrating out of anger in the corner of your eye as she mentioned the fits be threw after not seeing you for a long time.

You couldn't hold in your laughter as she showed you pictures of him scowling with his little face and chubby cheeks.

-

"(Y/N)-chan, you think you can stay for dinner?" Mitsuki asked as she stood up.

"Of course! Can I help?" You missed having dinner over at the Bakugo household.