Chapter 24.

Recap:"Babe I'm sorry okay." I kept on ignoring him and he got tired and went to take a shower and I used that opportunity to take my dishes away and I laid down to sleep but.............

Jadwa's POV 🦋
But I kept turning and changing positions but I just couldn't fall asleep. "What's wrong?" Shahid asked but me being stubborn remembered that I'm giving him a silent treatment so I kept ignoring him but I was having very bad cramps and I don't think I could endure it anymore. I laid down but I couldn't sleep so I just kept moving around. "Jadwa you need to stop moving around." Shahid murmured "why?" I asked confused " I don't think you'll like what would happen if you don't,well you will but not now" he said and immediately he said that I realized what he was talking about. "Leave it to Jadwa to go and marry a pervert" my subconscious mocked me .I already started to whimper and that made Shahid get up to a sitting position. "Hey what's wrong? Please tell me forget about a silent treatment ,please you can do that later but just tell me what's wrong " he said with so much worry "nothing I just have cramps that's all" I said . "Wait here,don't move" he said. If not for how serious he looked I would have rolled my eyes. After some minutes he came back with some pills and a glass of water. "What's this?" I asked already getting irritated,did I forget to mention the fact that I hate meds. "ibuprofen,it'll help" he said trying to give it to me. "No it's disgusting" I whined. "Oh lord ,Jadu dan Allah just take it. You'll feel better." He said starting to get frustrated. "Ok." I simply said and after taking the meds I felt like puking and the cramps weren't getting any better. "Shahid...." I called out. "Yea?" he replied in his husky voice and even with my cramps I was blushing like a teenage girl who's boyfriend just confessed his love to. "the meds didn't help" I said. Then I felt him shift a bit beside me. "Lay down" he said and I did as I was told and he cuddled up with me then he lifted my shirt up a bit revealing my stomach and once again I blushed. Stupid Sahlt's paradox. "Shahid what are you doing?" I asked "shhhhhhhh,just sleep" he said then slowly started rubbing my stomach and to be honest it actually helped a lot and it made me feel better.

"Jadwa...." I heard a voice calling me. "Yea?" I answered in a sleepy voice. "Ummmm you ummmm" shahid murmured and I couldn't understand what he was saying I don't know if it was because I was sleepy or because he was murmuring but I managed to open my eyes and the first thing I saw was his abs then I looked at his face and he was looking for me and then I decided to open both my eyes and that is when I realized what he was saying."ummmm,sorry." I muttered . I was so embarrassed that I felt like the ground should open so I would be locked up underground and I was still blushing. "I'll just clean it up" I said, (so here's what happened for those confused. Jadwa got her period so that's why she had cramps and she had stained Shahid's bed which had a grey duvet and bed spread and don't forget the fact that she was wearing a grey shorts. Back to the story) "don't worry I'll clean it up,I've set a bath for you . Go and take a bath." He said and in my mind I was like oh lord thanks for giving me such an amazing husband. I got up from the bed and went into the toilet and just as he said the bath tub was filled with hot water and a bath bomb was already put in it . I stripped and got in trying to relax my muscles coz girls you all know how it feels on day one. After about thirty minutes I got up and showered for 15 minutes then took a towel and came out of the toilet. I entered the room in alert incase shahid was in the room because perks of having a pervert for a husband and luckily for me he wasn't in the room. I got ready and saw a coffee brown off shoulder shirt and a black pencil skirt and a coffee brown abaya. I put it on and went downstairs to see the twins in the kitchen and shahid was there too. Immediately I reached the stairs my eyes locked with his and he smirked and I gave him a confused look and he just licked his lips. Ok hold on why is this guy acting like this, I sense danger😐. "Jadwa,we were just about to come and tell you that we are leaving" Feesah said. "You are leaving?" I asked confused "yea"feenah answered. "I thought we were going together then we'll drop you off later?" I asked the twins but my eyes where fixed on shahid and surprise surprise he was still smirking for reasons very unknown to me. "Ya shahid said that you might not be able to go out today so he called the driver to take us back home." Feesah explained making me glare at shahid and he started laughing and I blushed again. Ughhhh I'm tired of these stupid Jadwa paradox. "Oh ok" I simply said while still glaring at shahid but now he was just typing away on his phone. "we are leaving now, the driver is waiting for us." Feesah said. "I'm gonna miss you guys so much" I said giving them a hug. "Yeah yeah we get it now get you asses out of my house" shahid said trying to hold my waist and drag me towards him which earned him a smack on the hand. The twins just looked at us . Feesah wiggled her eyebrows while feenah winked at me. Shahid and I escorted them outside and immediately they left shahid went inside and I received a call from Billy telling me how much she is missing me. Billy is shahid's cousin and we met during our graduation party and she's the same age with me and she was one of people who helped me during my wedding. I entered the house and shahid wasn't anywhere in sight so I made breakfast and after eating I quickly cleared up the dining and went to the room then........

An: cliff hanger.
hey y'all how are you doing? Did you enjoy this chapter? Please tell me in the comment and please vote and share. A lot of you are asking me questions about the book so please if you skipped chapters go back and read everything with the authors notes and also vote please.
I have some questions for y'all:
1.what do you think about Shahid's reaction to Jadwa's period.
2.why do you think shahid told the twins to go home themselves.
3. What happened after Jadwa entered the room?
4.what do you think will happen in the next chapter?
5.do you think more drama is coming or do you think this is a happily ever after?
Stay safe🥰
Sahlt cares🦋
8/1/2021

1243 words in total