Chapter 20.

Hey guys it's sahlt.....🥺

Keep moving down don't give up👌🏾

I have a surprise for you 💃🏽

Just a little bit more☺️

Keep going, we're almost there🌚

A tiny bit more

Tinniest bit more😳

In.........

3............

2..........

1...........

Is it an update or not right😂

Well it's good your scrolled

It's an update💃🏽

•Wedding day•
Jadwa's POV✨🤞🏾
Yup I'm a married woman . Now Mrs Jadwa Shahid. The week has been stressful with the events and everything and finally I'm going to be conveyed to shahid's house. I was now sitting in the car with Khadi my cousin,Feesah and feenah . I have been crying so much due to the advices and everything. I am very tired now and finally after s series of thinking about nothing and everything,the car came to a stop and I look up to see a beautiful story building and I was led in by the twins as my other cousins and friends came in and Nusaiba is in Nigeria so she's also there with us. They led me to a room with a pure Lafaya with stones and white beads on it. After a while I heard some voices . "Lalai amarya ta sha kamshi" one of shahid's friends, imran I think said . "Hey move back, you can't see your amarya till you pay us" Feesah said. Yuppp that's the siyan baki,all culture . "How much do you want?" I think Xavier said. "Kawai kawo one million" feenah said making me laugh. That means they'll be given one million by each of the friends. "One million kuma,haba mama ku yi mana ragi " salmam said and after some arguments they decided on 600 thousand naira. The veil was open and as I lifted my head my eyes met with shahid's blue eyes and he kept staring at me. "Toh masha Allah ,amma baza a bar mu ma mu gan amarya mu ma ba" sadiq my cousin said making me glare at him as shahid was still at my front staring at me smiling. After sometime her shifted and they decided to leave. We escorted them and just as they were heading downstairs Adnan called me "amarya" he said making me turn to face him. "Look,I know that shahid might not be the best person to have an arrange marriage with but please bear with him. Be patient and guide him to the right path" he said and i nodded. I thanked them all and they left but of course after me hugging the twins and my cousins and after a little drama. We ate and went to our different rooms to shower,tho our rooms have a connecting door. After that we prayed in his room and I went back to mine. As I was about to lie down I heard a knock on my door "come in" I said knowing it's shahid. "We need to talk " he said and I nodded my head. "We both know this marriage was forced on us right?" He asked making me nod my head already afraid. "I just want you to know that in this marriage we're just going to be friends,I have a very deep past and I'm trying hard not to let it make me hurt you in anyway" he said lowering his gaze from me. "Try your possible best to stay away from me,but of course I'll do my duties as a husband and also do yours as a wife but don't think it'll lead to anything more than friends." He said and stood up and as he reached the door he stopped as if he just remembered something . "LASTLY STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!" He shouted before banging the door leaving me in shock.

An: how are you beautiful readers,I hope y'all are fine,I know it's short but of course a cliff hanger is needed. Sahlt believes in small but qualitative things. Thanks for reading we're almost at 5k reads. But the voting isn't really good,please vote and comment tell me what you think about the book.
Thank you
Stay safe
Stay healthy
Sahlt👌🏾✨

Total of 690 words