Chapter 16.

Jadwas  POV🍓♥️
For the past few days have gotten really close to the twins and they tried to hook me up with Shahid ,but we are just very close. Presently I am in the sitting room with Momma. As I was sitting dad called Mam and she had to go and attend to him and as she came back she told me that he was calling me and we went to station together and as revenge he said to me "Jadwa what I'm about to say you might not like it but you have to do it and you're the only real daughter in this house and  I'll like to marry of to the best person that I can and I want to get you married to the son of my friend so get ready you get married soon and the family will be coming  to see you so get ready" he said . I walked out of his room not know you want to sayI was fighting the urge to tear up but I didn't want to cry in front of Mama because I know she also had her own problems and I know this was very hard for her too. I went to my room wondering who this may be the man I was going to marry because I knew that I didn't have any entanglement or any sort of relationship with anybody and I really don't know why baba I wanted to get me married off.

Shahid's POV
I was sitting with the twins in the parlor when Bob called me and when I entered his room I shall don't and I saw him sitting down with Mama and I was asked to sit and I sat down on the carpet beside him and he started to speak "Shahid what I'm about to say you might not like but please put this into consideration and acts very very calm and try and be my calm with this situation ,I'm going to get married to my friends daughter you need to treat her well I know this is very unexpected but please treat her well. " I left going to my room wondering which of the friends he was talking about .I went to my room and I felt the urge to cry but I knew I had to be strong during moments like this and throughout this didn't know what was happening. I entered my room and shut the door to my room as the twins followed me and asked me what was happening  but I didn't feel like talking to any of them and I just decided to go for a drive I didn't know exactly where I was going to but I just kept driving and driving and driving till  at night when I came back home. When I came back it was already late and then I saw Mama sitting in the palour worried "shahid where did you go to ?don't scare us like that ,are you OK ? where did you go to please tell me "she asked all at once "mama don't worry I'm OK I just went for a drive"I replied  " you scared me,sir" she said to me sitting me down explaining why I should get married to the person who baba wants me to marry and I sat and listened to advice then later retired to bed.

Jadwa🍫
I am really not a fan of arranged marriage of only read about them in books but I decided to take this as destiny and decided to do it coz I want you to do anything that's making  baba happy I decided to go to sleep to clear my mind of things and Mama came and advised me about how to do things, about things about being married and things like that and I pray to God to give me the strength to overcome this and I went to sleep peacefully knowing that God is on my side and knows best.

The lefe day
According to my culture on the day in which the brides things that are to be brought to her house the bride is not meant to be at home so I was taking  to my cousins house and then I stayed till when  they left and I went inside the house all I heard was your yodeling from old woman and the house was starting to get full as the wedding was very soon though it was happening  very fast ,I had to do a lot of things as the bride and then the giran giki started and it is very stressful. "Inye amarya ,she too is getting married all the small small children "one of my cousin said . I have a lot of cousins but don't relate to them as they treat me like an outcast because I wasn't with my family for a long while. I ignored her and mom called me to go and show me the kayan lefe . As I entered inside the room a woman said "she's very lucky she's even almost to luck" it was a set of 24 boxes with different designer clothes , wrappers ,undies, watches , shoes and the rest. Throughout the wedding preparations I have r been close to baba not that I was still angry at him for making such a drastic decision about my life I just wanted to give some space between me and him and the wedding preparations continued.

An: hello beautiful  readers ,two chapters a day . Where is sahlt heading with this book. Like how can they get married , what about Abba and the rest. I think I should go for a break but then I also think I should continue coz the book is getting really interesting now .
Please do usual three vote ,comment and share and the more you do the more I update coz it encourages me . I was really happy that a book was growing  really fast that's so sweet .
Thanks for everything
Stay safe🥺
Stay healthy🍓
Sahlt cares♥️

Total of 1014 words
7/9/2020