Chapter 7.

❤❤❤
Manan
❤❤❤

The next day I woke up to my new large beautiful room. I went to the bathroom to brush and wash my face, after that I took a veil to cover my head and body because my hair was scattered and I was still in my nighty. So i went downstairs to the kitchen to see all the family about to have breakfast. "Good morning people" I said as sat in between Karan and Kiaan. "Good morning Aunty" they said in unison as they hugged me. "Good morning" Liyah,Mummy, Ya Adytia and Baba said in unison. Let's just say I have spent a week here and I am used to the family. I went to my relatives to greet them some days back, well except for those who were on holiday, I was told they were both my age. Also about the Indian names, I found out that my mums mother is Indian. "Mama which school do you want to attend for university, what has always been your dream school?" Ya Adi asked. Well Manan is my Indian name meaning celebrate while Jadwa is my Kanuri name I think. "Well I always wanted to attend university of Toronto" I answered feeding Kiaan a pieceof pancake. "So are you still intrested in going there" Baba asked. "Well I don't know but I think it will be nice." I said "ok I will do researches so you can be enrolled into the university" mama said. "Thank you so much. Wait, what about you guys, we won't get to see much again" I said pouting. "It's okay, we will come and visit and we will also face time." Mama said "okay" I say as we continued eating.

♡☆♡☆♡
I was enjoying the comfort of my family. It's been some months since I started living here. Mama wanted a maid so she asked her friend to help her get someone. We were sitting in the theater at home, we just finished watching spiece in descise. Then the door bell rang and everyone except me shouted "not it" looking at me. "I hate you guys" I said "we love you too" Mama said. I went to open the door and as I opened it I stood in suprise. It was Jasmine standing at the door. "Hey" I said as I pulled her for a hug. "Hi,you live here now?" She asked. "Yea, please come in" I said as I ushered her in. "People come downstairs" I shouted. "Manan can you make lunch?" Liyah asked. "Come downstairs!!" I said. "Ok!" They said in unison. Minutes later they came downstairs."Mama this is Jasmine, the girl I told you about. She was the girl they sent as a maid" I said. "Oh ok, but I will have to apply for a new maid then" Baba said after she greeted them all. "That means I will have to enquire for a new maid." Baba said. "Why,sir did I do something wrong?" Jasmine asked all worried. "No, you will be staying in this house as a daughter of ours." Mama said. "Thank you soo much she said as she squatted to thank mummy and daddy."Baba no need for a maid we will be doing all the work. Ko ba haka ba? (Or is it not so?) I said. "It's ok. Nana show her to her room." Baba said to me after she had been introduced to everyone. "Aunty Jadu!" Karan said running down the stairs. "Oh my God, Karan be careful before you get hurt" I say "sorry." Karan said. "Aunty Manan who is this" Kiaan said. "Well she is your new aunty, aunty Jasmine" I said. "Ok" I went and showed Jasmine her room and I told her everything that has happened this past months and she told me how she was sent to a house and the woman there always beats her and ended up returning her and then she was sent here. Jasmine had already done university. She studied fashion designing. We went downstairs after she freshened up. "Who is cooking lunch?" Mama ask. "Not it" me and Liyah said in unison. "What will I do with you lazy children?" Mama said shaking her head. "Keep loving us" Liyah said. "Mama me i am not lazy i am going to make lunch." I said. "I will help" Jasmine said. "No you should go and rest ." I said. "No I insist. " she said as I nodded then Kiki came and gave me my phone telling me someone is calling (kiki is Kiaan ) . I took the phone and it was Naeema. "Nana you forgot me ba?" I asked trying to sound serious. "Haba fa I'm sorry" she said. I told her about my new life and everything else and she told me how she is going to the same university as me. I cooked fried rice, jollof rice, salad, chicken nuggets, red velvet rice and mango juice. I set the table and we sat and ate happily as a family.

♡♡☆♡♡♡
It was night after eating dinner I went to Jasmines room and we talked about everything and nothing till we fell asleep. I fell asleep after praying. I thought how Mami is and i thought of how my school mates are. I thought of Zayne and I thought of Zayde as I fell into a deep slumber.

An: I know it's short but then I am busy. My birthday is 22nd April, guess my age and the person who gets it will get a shout out and many other things. Please vote, comment and recommend. I will try to keep updating. Also please I need someone who can make me a book cover. Shout out to AishaWK21

Thanks yall
You know what to do to get a shout out.
Vote
Comment 🔥
Share

Lòvê ýõú ãļł❤❤❤
973 words in total