Chapter 14.

Recap: and then I felt a tap on my shoulder...........

Jadwas POV🍓
I turned and I saw this guy I bumped into in school. "Hey,are you ok?"he asked "yea I guess" I said now wanting to start a whole entire conversation with him. "But you don't seem ok,are you sure you are........." before he completed his sentence I cut him off "damn I said I'm fine ,leave my alone" I then walked away wanting to go on a drive. I got to my car and started driving,not knowing exactly where I'm going to.i drove and drove and drove till everything became blurry and the last thing I heard was a bang.

Third person POV
"Mr and Mrs Adam I have both good and bad news."the doctor said
"Start with the good news then" Mr Adam said.
"The good news is that Jazmine is ok, she can be discharged in a few days"
"Then the bad news?" Mrs Adam asked
"The bad news is that.........."
"Is what doctor"they both asked eagerly .
"We tried all we could to save her but we couldn't,Jadwa is gone"the doctor said looking at the parents pitifully.
At that moment Mrs Adam felt like dying too,after all her daughter has been through,she still had to die this sad way. The parents went to Jazmines room to check on her but said not words. "Momma,I'll be okay now,I'll be back home in a few days" Jazmine said all happy. "Momma what's wrong you don't seem happy" she added frowning a bit . "Jazmine,Jadwa....." Mrs Adam said. "Jadwa is what?" Jazmine asked. "Jadwa is dead" Mrs Adam said. "Hahahahahah serves her right,she thinks she could make me loose my baby and go scot free......" before she could complete it , Mrs Adam slapped her across the face...........

An;OMG what a chapter, lord how could Jadwa die😭😭. What will Abba do? I think Jazmine should die instead don't you think. Jadwas story is officially over😭. This is the end.🚶🏽‍♀️