Chapter 21.

Jadwa's POV🦋
It's been about 3 months since I last saw shahid,he goes out early and comes back late at night, sometimes I don't even know when his back . For those 3 months he hasn't eaten my food or even looked at me. I've also not left the house,I just go downstairs, cook for only me, eat ,watch some movies,pray,sleep,shower and it goes on like that. The twins have also kept me company though they don't come here they only call me sometimes. Just as I was thinking about how my life has become a knock on my door brought me back to life. I slowly got up and opened the door. "Get ready,we're going to my mums place and after that you can go and see your mum. Be down in 10 minutes" he said and shut the door as he left. I can't believe that he finally spoke to me,he looks normal just less lively. I quickly put on my grey abaya and sprayed some oud and went downstairs and just as I opened my door he did same and we walked side by side without a word to each other. Just as the drive,the drive was silent ,almost too silent .

Shahid's POV
The tension was thick,almost too thick. I've been avoiding Jadwa for along time now but I don't think I can anymore . I'm trying not to fall in love with her but I don't think it's possible for anyone not to ever fall in love with her. The twins know what's happening,they know how bad I treat her and they advised me a lot and after a lot of advise I don't think I want to love her, she's love able but I'm afraid of love so I decided to keep my distance but of course I'll start to do my duties as a husband. We finally reach the house and the tension is now barely bearable. She has just been looking out of the window. I'm sure she haven't left the house ever since the marriage,sometimes I lean on her door and listen to her sobs and it breaks me more. We finally get into the house and we meet everyone sitting in the sitting room,my parents and her parents and even the twins. We greet them all and we are told to sit down.

Jadwa's POV🥶
I don't have the slightest idea what is going on here but I don't think it's a going to turn out well.  "It's good you arrived early." Abba said . " we are here to talk about your marriage " he added looking at me while I lowered my gaze. "The twins have been keeping us informed about all you have been doing to her Shahid,it's not good. Don't you fear God? We know you have passed through a lot of things but he past but that doesn't mean you should put it all on their daughter " mama said almost in tears. "Your past shouldn't make you treat our daughter badly " mami said . All this drama is unfolding before me but I can't do anything about it, I just keep looking down. I don't know how I feel about all this. I'm numb now. "Yes ya shahid you shouldn't do this,she is practically our best friend "feesah said "she has already pass through enough " feenah said and before I can look at her Shahid is on his feet. "Don't tell me what to do you two little brats,I trusted you and you betrayed me. You think I would change, hahahahahaha. You don't know what I've passed through ,your don't know anything."he says then grabs me by my arm and pulls me out of the house. When we finally get into the car he shoves me in and enters his side. He looks very angry ,his veins are even showing so I decided to shut up . When we reach the house I quickly get out of the car and go into the house. "You,this happened because of you. If you hadn't have been all innocent none of this would have happened. I hate you,stay away from me." He said and added some hurtfully unspeakable things before he left the house,leaving me in the center of the sitting room sobbing like a child.

Shahid's POV 🤞🏾
I don't know what else to do,she won't just leave,she's too nice to leave me alone. I said as I drove to the bar. I need to forget all this,I need to forget her. This is not my story,this is Jadwa's Story.

Jadwa's POV💋
The saying is true indeed ,"all wicked start from innocence". I don't even know what to do "I want to live not survive" I'm tired of all this pain and suffering . Since he left my phone has been ringing but I put it on silent. It's now 1 o'clock in the middle of the night. He still isn't back from where ever he went to. I don't have his number so I call Imran, his best friend who has been recently discharged from the hospital. He said he doesn't know were he is but he still sounded worried. I got into my car and after a little argument with the gate man I went to look for him. I was over speeding and I saw another car coming towards me and as I tried to dodge ,everything went black .

Authors note.
Wassup beautiful readers ,it's your girl sahlt. So I'm sure most of you have seen the new book cover . It was made by me,yesh me. If you need your book cover message me. I'm sorry for not updating Wattpad destroyed my account and I just got it back. Yea so what's gonna happen next,omg😂. We'll see in the next chapter,please vote. We're finally on 4.6k . Let's get to 5k,I'm going to finish this book as soon as I can before I go back to school. Go back and vote for all the chapters you didn't vote for. Happy independence to Nigeria,May God keep us strong and give our leaders the ability to lead us well. Amen.

New book cover up there

Stay at home
Stay safe
Sahlt cares🥺
1/10/2020

1060 words in total