Chapter 1.

My name is Jadwa. I am an only child my bestfriend's name is Naeema. Read as my life changes from normal to not so perfect.I am in Ss2. My dad is kanuri while my mum is Shuwa Arab.

Presently.
I am sitting in th living room. I am reading a book on wattpad called *She* written by *immygee* When my mum enters. "Mama good evening" I say as my mum sits beside me. "Evening baby" she said smiling. "Let me go to my room and rest." She said while standing up from the couch and walking to the stairs "before I forget. Tomorrow you are going shopping because on Monday you are resuming school and you have only one day left" she said. "Ok mama good night" I said waving towards her."ok night night" she says before going to my room.

The next day
I wore a long pink skirt with a white shirt and I put on a wheat brown veil after doing my hair and doing my edges. I quickly are break fast and left on my way I met Naeema. We went and bought some stuffs and decided to go and eat. We went to this eatery and after eating we went to trash out cans cause we took coke and then this girl barged into me and poured strawberry smoothie all over my white shirt and my link skirt even some on my veil.I was standing there waiting for and apology then I heard a deep voice saying "what a filthy girl,she barged into some one and can't apologize coz she was mistakenly stained with smoothie.I turned to see this boy standing behind the girl. I walked out coz I was angry and Naeema later calmed me down.
I went home just to find out that my parent has to travel out of the country.I packed my things and went to Neema's house.

At school
We woke up early today and went to school cos it's out first day in Ss1. Some new students joined out set. There was this boy that every girl was drooling over and honestly ge didn'tlook that bad. My first class was biology and I quickly rushed there.The boy that girls were drooling over came and sat beside me and some girls started whispering.
After class I was about to leave when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. When I turned I saw the boy. "Hey. I am Zayn" he said with a charming smile across his face. "Hello I am Jadwa" I said with a friendly smile. "So I know we just started talking but can we be friends?" He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Yes" I said simply. "Ok which class do you have now "he asked."I have mathematics what about you?" I asked."same I also have maths now let's go" he said bringing his hand out. I grabbed it and we walked in to maths class together just some minutes before the teacher walked in. Once again we sat side by side.

Zayn's POV
I am very happy that I became friends with Jadwa. I haven't seen my bestfriend I hope he is not out there destroying his life because of what happened .We were meant come to together today but when me and the driver went to his house he said we should just go that he was not feeling well and by then his parents had already gone to work.

.Jadwa's POV
After maths class we have breakfast and I am waiting for Naeema. She walks towards me and stands akimbo in front of me as if I did some thing wrong." Naeema is anything wrong?" I ask staring at her completely confused."Ask me again" was all she said. "Naeema what is wrong?" I ask again even more confused . "First of all during biology class I was talking to you before that guy came in and after he came in all your attention went to him. Secondly I was waiting for you so we can go for maths class together just to turn and see you talking to that guy. " she said."calm down,firstly his name is Zayn and secondly i didnt know youwere waiting. I am sorry okay?"I said."okay but don't do that again"she replied then we hugged and walked away.
I was later on called to the principal's office. "Yes sir you sent for me" i said as i entered. "Yea you are Jadwa Adam right?" He asked "yes sir" i replied still wondering why he called me. "I called you to tell you that in the next 1month 2 weeks you will be representing the school team in a state basket ball tornament and if you do well you will then compete in the national basket ball tornament and after that the international basket baĺl tornament." He said putting on a strict face."ok sir" I replied"you will have a coach which may be a student or a teacher you are not the only one playing but you are the one that is meant to do all the work so is that clear?" He asked."yes sir" i said." any questions?" He asked. "no sir" i said.
"Can you do it?" He asked. "Yes sir" i said thinking in my mind this man likes asking questions."ok we are counting on you and the rest of the team mates especially you. Your coaching is starting next Monday" he said. "Okay sir." I said . "You can go" he said. When I left his office I went to meet Naeema and I told her everything and she was so very much happy for me. The rest of the day was filled with classes. At the end of school a girl came and met me"Hi I am Nabeela" she said in a friendly manner."Hi I am Jadwa" I said. "Nice I just wanted us to be friends" she said "okay" as she hugged me and thanked me she started walking away then Zayn later came and told me good bye before I left with Naeema.

AN: I know I have started many books and stopped in the middle but I will complete this one by God's grace. I will try an publish a chapter every day. Pls share,vote and comment. 1063 words.