Chapter 18.

Jadwas POV🥺
As I was still sleeping I heard a know on my door "yes who is it" I yelled already annoyed . I hate being woken up from my wonderful sleep. "It's me ma'am" the maid responded. "Oh,sorry. What's it?" I asked "mami is calling you" she said . "Oh ok" I said .

I stood up and washed my face ,then went to my mums room. "Ina wuni Mama ,ina wuni baba" (good day mama and baba) I said . I was scared because they were her together . Alone💀. "Lafiya"(fine) they both answered. (Jadu I know you have passed through a lot this past days but I'm very sorry please forgive us" baba said "no baba please don't say that,I'm not holding any grudge or anything like that against you". I said and I noticed they both released a breath. "Well we called for you to make a decision since we didn't let you make a decision the first time" mami said "Zayd cane to ask for you hand in marriage,I want you to thoroughly think about  it then make a decision. You have from now till next tomorrow."baba said . "You can go" mami said  . I slowly stood up afraid I'll fall down due to shock. I went to my room and started crying just then Feesah and feenah entered my room. "Ya Allah,Me ya faru" Feesah said in shocked of how she saw me. I narrated every thing to them from my past with my fake mum to, the arrangement of my marriage to their brother and to the end of it which is when mama and baba just called me now. I and the twins have gotten really close but due to the circumstances we're in now, We drifted apart. "I think you should choose ya shahid " feenah asked . "Yea,like joke apart, Fact of him being our brother part . It seems like your past has brought you a lot of pain and if you choose Zayd it might just bring back your past" feeesah added. "Thanks for your advice ,I'll do my best" I said hugging them. "What are friends for,besides we're best friends." They said as we group hugged . I was still with them when the maid knocked and entered . "Ma'am ,ya shahid  is waiting for you in the visitors palour" she said and I nodded and she left. "Inyeh amaryas ta ango" Feesah said wiggling her eyebrows " inyeh matar yaya"feenah said. Which made Jadwa blush a bit.they decided to escort her down stairs. "Shalom" she said as she lowered her gaze. Tho he was looking very stunning ,she couldn't help but check him out. He was wearing black sweatpants and a grey shirt with Nike slides. "Shalom"he replied her. "Inyeh Yaya,we asked you to take us to get ice cream but you said you were busy but you are not too busy to come and see your wifey koh" Feesah said making Jadu blush. "Is it your business if I come to see her,or is it with your leg or car I came. Can't I see my world" he said making Jadwa feel like th ground should just open and swallow her. She was confused by his change of behavior,but she wasn't complaining. "Hmmmmmm,twinnny bari kawai baza mu iya da su ba. Lalai , Ashe dagaske ne abunga da ake ce love is blind." (Twinny let's go,we can't handle them,Ashe it's true when they say love is blind) Feenah said . Making Jadwa blush so hard but it didn't show *thank you perks of being dark* she thought . "Gaskiya kam, mu da bamu da Wanda samu ce ma my world sai mu wuce kawai" Feesah said while they left,but obviously with Jadu giving them the I'll kill you look they just smirked and stuck their tongues out at her."finally the chatter boxes are gone " shahid said smiling making Jadwa chuckle. "How are you?" He asked her "I'm fine and you?" She asked . "I'm ok" he replied "how is work?" She asked again "all good but stressful ,how are you taking this wedding thing" he said "it's ok" she replied with a fake smile. "I know it's not,look we were both forced into this marriage all we can do is pray for the best and make our parents proud and let God guide us"he said and at that moment she made her decision. "Yea,I guess you're right . Thanks " she said smiling. "I know right,I'm always right" he said trying to lessen th tension and seems like it worked coz she laughed bringing out her dimple . They talked some more and he left for home and that was how she slept,happy for the progress they have made and also happy because she has finally chosen her husband.

Hey,it's me again😁

I'm just here to ask for a favour you know😏

Yea keep scrolling down you'll see it🤸🏽‍♂️

Don't give up now a tiny bit more🥺

A little bit more😭

The littlest (if that's English) bit more🥺

And we are there‼️‼️

Get ready to see the greatest shock of your lives😉

In

3

2

1

Just wanted to tell you, I love you🥰
Vote
Comment
Share
Keep reading and supporting
Thanks ♥️

884 words