Chapter 28.

2 days later
Jadwa's POV
"Jadwaaaaa" shahid yelled my name from downstairs. "Coming" I said going downstairs. We were both wearing black sweatpants he was wearing a t shirt and I was wearing a cropped top hoddie and Nike Air Force 1's. "You're beautiful." He said making me blush. "Thank you." I said. We headed outside and drove to the airport. We had to wait for 1hour 30minutes and Shahid just kept annoying me. We finally boarded the plane and we sat down on our sits and got settled. I was already starting to have a headache so I decided to sleep. "What's wrong?" Shahid asked immediately I closed my eyes. "Nothing,my head is hurting" I said. He pulled me towards his chest as I laid uncomfortably listening to his heartbeat. "Hey guys" I heard a loud irritating voice say,by now the plane had already taken off. The voice was coming from a woman and a man,they looked like a couple. "Hi" we said to them as they sat close to us. I have never seen such an annoying couple in my entire life time I swear to the lord. They just kept on asking us questions. "Who talks more?" The man asked "does he talk more than you?" He asked referring to shahid. "No", "yes" I and shahid said at the same time. I said "yes" while shahid said "no". I just looked at Shahid and was like "excuse me!! Are you for real? Did you just say no??" . He just muttered "God knows why she's angry now" I looked at him with a blank expression and decided to go back to my sleep.

After a while I finally wake up and Shahid apologized to me. We watched a movie together and the plane landed. We left the plane,we got our luggage and i was still annoyed with shahid. We got to the house we would be staying . "I am going out for swimming" I informed him."ok,bye"he said nonchalantly. I left him in the room. He was laying down and using his phone and didn't even bother to glance at me.

Shahid's POV❤️
She finally left the room and I got into work. I started decorating the place with some candles and roses. Ordered some food and cooked some along with some desserts which some were bought and some were made by me. I arranged a table with the variety of foods. I ordered some clothes and gifts and also set them aside.

Jadwa's POV 🖤
I came back to the room and the room was dark. I switched on the light to see a note beside the light switch. "Check the bed" it read. I looked at the bed just to see a beautiful burgundy dress. "Where it and come to the terrace" the note on the bed read. I showered and wore the dress,did a quick make up and went to the terrace. I looked down to see Shahid in a cute outfit and in front of him was drawn "I love you". He then signaled me to come downstairs. I came out side to the side of our area which looks like a beach. We had a little dinner and honestly I've never felt more in love . "I need to tell you something"he said as we walked to our house. "Yea? Wassup?" I asked. "I never knew we'll end up like this, I treated you badly and I know it,I didn't mean to but I ended up doing that. I'm very sorry. I love you a lot, no matter how much you make me angry or I hurt you always remember that i love you and I'll always be by your side,without you I'm incomplete coz you're my missing rib. I love you Jadwa Shahid. Happy anniversary." He said. I was at the verge of tears we were now in our room already,I didn't even know what to say or do as I stood numb. He leaned in an kissed my tears away. Stared at my lips as I looked at his eyes,he then leaned in and kissed my lips and from then we became one. Through out the night,with love,moaning,togetherness,fear,happiness,joy and a lot of other feeling went through my mind and I was so confused on which to focus on. The night ended as I whispered an I love you to him.

An: I know it's been long and I'm very sorry for not updating,I've been busy, I have a new book called unexpected. Y'all should check it out. Jadwa's Story is coming to an end about five more chapters left and I need you prayers for God to help me through it. Please vote,comment and recommend. Thank you for your support.
Stay safe🥰
Sahlt cares🖤

Total of 817 words