Chapter 27.

Previously on Jadwa's story:We were about to proceed to the dining when the door bell rang again,well it seems we have and additional visitor. I went to open the door but the person I saw left me shocked.......

Jadwa's POV 💗
I saw a girl in an shiny sparkly dark blue short tight dress standing she then eyed me and pushed me aside making her way into the house. I went to the living room to find out she's already sitting beside shahid so I sat beside imran while shahid just looked at me. Everyone was making their small individual talks and I turn to look at shahid but he doesn't seem to be paying attention to what the human being sitting beside him is saying. He introduced me as his wife to the human being and turns out that her name was Alina. When we got to the dining room she sat beside Shahid again and I sat beside imran after serving them their food. "Shahid tell us about your college days" Adnan said making shahid give him a look. "Ahid baby why don't you tell them about when we use to date." Alina said. Well seems like I'm not the only person who calls my husband Ahid. I was waiting to hear what Shahid would say but he didn't utter a word,instead he looked at me,the at Imran then looked back at Alina so I decided to spice things up. "Yes Ahid baby,tell us about when you guys were dating" I said smirking. In my mind I was thinking of 99 ways to kill your husband and I made a mental note to search that on google later."ummmm.....ummmm" shahid stammered then imran started laughing. "Shahid the way your wife has you on a leash" imran said making us all laugh but of course expect shahid and the she devil. Shahid then leaves the dining room with the She devil following behind him. We all continue talking about random stuff then I get up and excuse myself to go and get the desserts. When I walk into the kitchen I noticed both of them standing and I started laughing in a mocking way. Then Alina glared at be and I put on my best smile for her and continued laughing while shahid just stared at me with his eyes full of emotion. I stopped looking at him and continued laughing leaving them in the kitchen, I was getting jealous but I didn't have to show it.i went back to the dining table and served them the dessert then we all started eating. Then shahid came back to the dining room with the devil behind him and they served themselves and after we were done eating. I cleared the table and we went to the living room. Then all of a sudden imran was like "why don't you guys tell us how you met." Referring to me and shahid. Then shahid held my hand and I looked at him then at our hands not knowing if I should talk or allow him say it.
  "I met her at Feesah and feenah's university" he said and I gave him an okay look. "Then I fell in love with her" he added making me turn to look at him. Then I gave him a look but he just looks at me smiling then hugs me and I blush. Dramatic Jadwa paradox. I glanced over at Alina and if looks could kill I'll be buried by now. Alina then stood up making a lame excuse about having to go and meet someone. Imran then started laughing and I continued blushing. " I wish I had a love story like yours" lukman said earning a glare from hamxee. After randomly talking they leave and I clear the dishes then went upstairs to see Shahid glaring at me. "What?" I asked "nothing"he said "I'm sorry"I muttered. "It's now you're saying sorry" he said. "I'm not even meant to apologize so what exactly are you saying, I wasn't the person flirting with a devil." I said. Shahid was already about to sleep he then turned to look at me " I'm sorry" he said  and I just sigh. I lay down and about 40 minutes later I hear "are you awake?" Shahid asked. "Yea" I said. Then he turn around to face me. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's ok." He said "yea it's ok" I said making him chuckle. "Ughh just shut up" he said kissing me then we cuddled and I remembered to erase the mental note about ways to kill your husband. We fell asleep and I prayed silently ever being grateful to God for such a husband.
    The next morning shahid leaves early immediately after breakfast and I just wait for him because he said he will be home soon. So I FaceTimed Feesah and feenah and immediately i was done with the call I saw an envelope put in front of me. "What's this?" I said looking up to see shahid. I didn't even know when he came in."open it" he said. "What's it?" I asked again. "Just open it" and I did as I was told and what I saw made me feel like fainting. There were honeymoon tickets to bora bora in the envelope . I turned to look at him and he raised an eyebrow at me. "Are you serious?" I asked trying to hide my excitement. "Yea,we never went on a honeymoon so why not go now." He said nonchalantly and I didn't realize the time I started jumping on him hugging him. "Hey stop jumping on me." He said then I realized what he meant and quickly got off him muttering "pervert". "When are we going?"i asked. "In two days" he said "why didn't you tell me earlier" I asked pouting. For some reason I started snapping at him. "hey,chill out. It's meant to be a surprise" he said. "Sorry,I'm on" I said biting my lip in embarrassment. He chuckled and we decided to go and pack which involves me doing the work and shahid throwing clothes at my face.

To be continued

An:hey people. Enjoying the book? I hope so. Comment with the name of your best Wattpad book so I'll read them.
Stay safe🖤
Sahlt cares❤️

15/1/2021
1069 words in total