Chapter 6.

An:So y'all I made an announcement and I am happy that the readers are increasing in number but please comment and vote. Share your point of veiw. I will put my instagram and snapchat down. So back to where we stopped.

This is the dress she was wearing in which she snapped with her new phone at home

❤♡❤
Jãđwă
❤♡❤

The journey started as I sat in the car thinking about my life, thinking of how I haven't seen my father for years now, thinking of how I couldn't do the basketball tournament because I didn't have time for practice and Mami told the school that I could not, thinking of Zayde, thinking of Zayne, thinking of Naeema, thinking of the day of that accident. I was deep in thoughts when I felt a hard hand in my shoulder then I turned and it was the same guy that tapped me. "I am going to park the car very soon and then I will put you in a commercial car with your things and I will tell the driver to take you to the place" he said with a stern look as I looked at him confused as ever. "But why, is there a probelm or something?" I asked totally confused. "Don't you dare ask me questions just do whatever I asked you to do" he said harshly. After sometime he stopped the car, got out and got a commercial driver after transferring my things to the other car, he handed me some money and I never saw him again. I sat as I wondered what I was going to do,where was I even heading to?, how was I.... My thought were interrupted with a hand on my thigh, then I noticed the car has stop "Sir why did you stop the car?" I asked the man as he kept on taking his hand to my upper thigh but he didn't respond. "Ah did why are you touching me in appropriately? " but still no reply. I was about to start screaming for help when he got his hand off my thigh and continued driving any after hours of driving, the car came to a stop in a secluded area and he started putting his hand on my thigh and started coming closer and I pushed his head to the window and quickly went out of the car and I opened the back door and took my things and as I was about to start running a hand jerked my hair and I thought , this is why I always put on veil. I turned around to see the driver and I pushed him to the floor and he fell down on the hard ground with a lot of strength and he fell down on the hard rocks on the ground. I quickly got my things and the money I was given and then i started running, when I was sure I was away from the car I started walking and after some hours of walking I found myself in front of a big estate I was about to enter to look for help when a voice interrupted me "Madame who you carry leg dey look for" a man in his late 20's said " Sir please can you just let me enter? I won't cause any shenanigans, sir please" I pleaded "Oh now you think say you go come use this your English to scatter my dada shebi? You no well oo, shebi craze de worry you. Odeh, mumu nonsense." The man said in broken English, before I could reply a voice horn in the gate stopped us. "Oga good evening oooo" the man said to the man in the car looking in his early 20's "Apkos good evening. Who is this?" The man asked the gate man whose name seems to be Apkos "toh Oga she don come for here say make I open gate make she enter and I tell am say me I doesn't fit to open" Apkos said. "Good evening sir" I greeted but I received no reply as the car drove off and the man in the car muttered "cheap city girls" and my put my attention back to Apkos "Sir please just allow me enter" I said looking at him with pleading eyes. "You know say I doesn't fit to allowing you enter but since you fine like this I think say I go allowing you" he said " Thank you so much sir" I said squatting down "ehn no problem but sha wetin bring fine pikin like you to come and beg mongus like me for this place? Sha make I no waste your time night done start to do." He said. I thanked him once more and even dashed him a thousand naira from the money I used to save in which I carried when mama packed my things. I was walking around the estate and it was already 8:00pm. I finally reached the front of this beautiful house. I rang the door bell and a handsome young man I think like 3 or 4 years older than me came. "Good evening, umm I am Jadwa " I say " ok Jadwa come in" he ushered. Everything in the house screamed money. "I am Aditya" he said as he called some maids to go and call everyone in the house and to bring snacks and drinks. "Wow your name is an Indian name. It means Sun right?" I asked "yea. How did you know?" He asked "well I study names and stuff like that" I said as a woman that looks exactly like Mami , a man that looks exactly like baba and another woman in i think 2 years older than me came. As soon as the man saw me he muttered my name. "I'm Jadwa Adam and ..........." I explain to them my life and how I got there. "Jadwa I am your dad and this is your real mum,the person you are staying with is your mind twin sister, we left you in her care when we went to India where your brother use to school since he was little and we kept you will your mother's sister because your mother was sick. We came back looking for you and we found out you died and your body has not been found. Well that was what your aunty told us and we have been greiving ever since." Baba spoke as we all sat in shock. "Yes that is true and we are very sorry ,we will take care of you. That is your brother Aditya and his wife Aliyah" mama said as a little girl came out with a boy behind her. "This are out children Karan and Kiaan . Karan and Kiaan this is your aunty" Ya Aditya said. "Wow Karan:talented and Kiaan: Gods grace" I said. "Hi aunty you are so beautiful" the children said "thank you" I said smiling "Jadu go to your room and rest, the maid will bring you food and I will come and see you later"
♡♡♡☆♡♡♡
I went to my room crying I didn't even know wether I was meant to be happy or not. I was really confused. I went to shower and later the maid brought in variety of foods. Then Mama came inside. "Jadwa the truth is that your other name is Manan, but we called you Jadwa when you were little we started calling you Jadwa. I am sorry for everything you went through. This estate is a family estate and tomorrow we will go so you can see your other families. Get some sleep now" mama said. "Ok mummy, I love you." I said hugging her "I love you too". Just as I was about to sleep ya Aditya and Aliyah came in. "Manan if you need anything don't hesitate to tell us." Ya Adi said "yes Manan. We love you. I am like a sister to you if you need anything come and meet me ok?" Liyah ask me "alright thank you." They left and I prayed to God to help me.

" They left and I prayed to God to help me

Manan/Jadwas room

Manan or Jadwas bathroom

Kiaan

Karan

Karan

An:writing this chapter was kind of hard. Did you enjoy it? Who was that rude guy in the car at the gate?
this questions will be answered soon enough. Few more chapters to go for book one. Should I keep calling her Jadwa or Manan? Do you like the names? Shout out to NabeelaIdris please go and read her books. Also vote and comment. Shout out to Ate_eemah go and read romance also vote and comment. And lastly shout out to immygee go and read she.If you want a shout out, vote and comment. Please excuse my mistakes.

Thank yall❤❤❤❤
Total of 1467 words