Major announcement‼️‼️

Important announcement,don't scroll without reading ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Hey it's Sahlt
So like I'm editing the book coz y'all like the book but at some point you know,doubts of a writer ,you're gonna feel like you're writing nonsense but normal me would take it off Wattpad and when it has life I'll bring it back but I'll just edit it so I know it's annoying and I'm very sorry 😭 but y'all should read from the beginning 🤸🏽‍♂️ sucks right? I know and please drop your guns I'll try and update more after the major edit and you won't regret it and I'm happy we'll soon be 3k (well like we're at 2k but you know dream big😂😂) so unexpected things will happen in the book now,shhhhhhhh I won't tell you read it yourself humans and please read my new book she speaks so as I was editing I realized we have only 13 chapters which broke my heart so to glue it back to place  I need to know which you like better,short and much chapters or long and little chapters so choose. Umm also y'all should like scroll back to the literally first page ,chapter or what ever till the end. Just a single tap😭😭😭. Also those on Instagram follow lifeonlogyofficial it's a motivational speaking account own by me and a dear friend 🥺 so please follow up. Eleonore-Pody-720  messaged about a book they want to write so please follow their account,if you want a shout out just comment and vote and I'll know we're on the same page . It's a long and very important announcement. I love y'all,stay safe ,stay healthy and keep living ya life to the fullest.
Shalt♥️🥺