Chapter 25.

Previously on Jadwa's Story: I entered the house and shahid wasn't anywhere in sight so I made breakfast and after eating I quickly cleared up the dining and went to the room then........

Jadwa's POV🦋
Then I saw Shahid getting dressed and I just leaned by the door staring at him,he then turned when he noticed I was staring at him. I raised and eyebrow at him and he smiled at me (weirdo) "ummm I thought we could still go and meet mamy and momma,that's if you still want to." He said looking at me then I nodded and he left the room for me to get dressed. I wore a skinny high waist jeans with an olive green cropped top. I proceeded to come downstairs as my veil was already with me. "Let's go." I said as I reached the stairs. "Alright go and get dressed" he said typing away on his phone. "I'm already dressed" I said smirking then he looked up at me and eyed me then licked his lips. "Go and change,you're not going out like this" I ignored him and proceeded to the door but got blocked by him. "Go and change" he said and I reasoned it,I really want to see my mum so I'll just obey. I went upstairs to the closet and I know it'll talk a long time before I find something to wear. I connected my phone to my Bluetooth speaker then went on to look for something to wear. I was dancing to own it by stormzy then I felt the light in the room dim but I thought it was just me getting tired. Then I heard a person clear their voice and it was non other than shahid. I turned to look at him and he was smirking then I realized that I was twerking. I straightened up and continued what I was doing. "Why are you ignoring me?" Shahid asked and instead of answering him I just sang along to the song that was playing "because I'm way to big,way to big to be fucking with you" then he trapped me and I just stayed there in between him and the wall and he kept leaning in and I used the opportunity to slip under his arm.I finally got something to wear and he took it as his cue to leave the closet. I wore a navy blue tight with a black shirt and a wine abaya with a navy blue veil and I went downstairs in a slow suspicious way. "Let's go" shahid said startling me. We walked it and I locked he sore making sure I took my phone and my bag with my purse. Shahid got into the car and started it and I was waiting for him to do something drastic but nothing came so I got in and we drove out of the house. Through the journey I put my hand on his lap trying to get the charger on his cup holder then I noticed he stiffened and I took it as cue to torment him. I started rubbing my hand on his thigh "shahid I'm very sorry for what I did today" I said in a baby voice. "Jadwa please move your hand" he said as his breath hitched. I actually didn't stop as I was trying to prove stubborn but then he just looked at me. "Put on you sit belt" he said and I quickly did it trying to continue tormenting him and all of a sudden he started speeding. "Shahid I'm sorry,please slow down." I begged, I actually started feeling dizzy . He looked at me and I'm sure I looked like I was about to pass out. "What were you saying again?" Shahid said earning a glare from me. We reached mamy's house and I waited for shahid and we got in together . "Mamy Ina wuni" I greeted squatting "lafiya ,yakike? Shahid ya hana ki fito wa koh?" She asked dragging me to sit beside her. While eyeing shahid and I was like how I wish she knew what her son has been doing to me but I kinda said that in my mind so only me heard it. "A'a wallahi mamy bahaka bane" he said and just as he sat down opposite us Feesah and feenah cane downstairs. "Amarya wallahi we missed you" they said. "I miss you too wallahi" I said "y'all met each other this morning so stop disturbing people with the I miss you thingy" shahid said making Mamy to smack his head and I laughed which earned me a glare from him. We spoke for about and hour and then we stood up to take our leave.
Shahid didn't talk to me neither did I talk to him and immediately we arrived at daddy's house I rushed inside to see mummy on the couch. "Omg wallahi mummy I miss you sooo much" I said jumping on my mums lap. While shahid entered and squatted to greet. "Mummy Ina wuni" he said respectfully his eyes not leaving mine. "Lafiya qalau,ya kake. I hope Jadwa is taking care of you?" She asked all at once. "All fine mummy and yes Jadwa is taking care of me." He said sitting opposite us. "Ke kuma Jadwa yaushe xa kiyi girma?" She said making me pout. "Haba mana mummy I just missed you" I said hugging her again. The maid brought some snacks while exchanging pleasantries with me and shahid but she smiled at shahid longer which earned her a glare from me. I started eating while they spoke about random things but I was too busy eating and reading nasreen by Misstimahhh . "Jadwa why are you eating so much as if you are pregnant" mummy said making me look up from my phone and both their attention was on me and guess what I blushed. Stupid Jadwa paradox. "What? Pregnant? I'm not pregnant?" I said looking at shahid ,he just smiled and relaxed back on his seat. "How could you not tell me such a good news." Mummy said again and I was getting frustrated at this point. "I'm not pregnant wallahi" I said sounding unsure for some reason but I knew I wasn't pregnant. "Jadwa stop lying to mummy tell her the truth" shahid said and that was when I lost it. I just stood up and said a quick bye to mummy then went out to wait for shahid in the car but while I was waiting..........

An: hey beautiful readers of Jadwa's story, how are we? Are we enjoying the story? Please let me know in the comments. Also comment with your best chapter so far. If you have any addition or subtraction please say it in the comments.
I love y'all❤️🦋
Stay safe🤞🏾♾

14/1/2020
1146 words in total