C.54

Zack's PoV

I grabbed Reagan's hand and pulled him away from the lobby.
The last thing that needed to happen was a fight between me and Andrew, I already fought his brother.

The walk was silent and seemed uncomfortable, Andrew scares Reagan that much.

"Z-Zack?" I glanced behind me to see him looking up at me with tears in his eyes and I stopped walking immediately.

"What's wrong?" Turning to him I held onto both of his hands.

"Never mind, it's nothing" He turned his head away from me.

It made my heart ache. "I won't force you to tell me, but I'll always be here"

Wrapped my arms around him I placed a kiss against his forehead.

"I know" He laughed quietly leaning his head against my chest.

"Excuse me" Reagan jumped out of my arms at the sound of his mother's voice. I turned around to see her standing behind us.

She looked completely different from before. Now Whitney was wearing a maroon sweatsuit with white low rise Nikes.

"It's a surprise to see you dressed like this." Reagan mumbled, which only made her laugh.

"I only dressed all proper because of your father. I'll still dress up occasionally for certain things."
She did a small twirl before smiling at us.

"Anyways, I'm leaving. This has been fun for me but I'm done embarrassing your father. I have better things to do."

Reagan had a frown on his face when he crossed his arms. "Like what?"

"I'm so happy you asked! I plan on buying a new house" Whitney clapped her hands, she seemed like a teenager.

Which made me wonder if she grew up like Reagan.

"Where?" Reagan seemed surprised by her statement.

"Not sure yet, but I'll tell West once I figure it out.

Now you two be safe, and leave the resort." Whitney walked up to us before patting the tops of our heads. It made me feel like a child.

"Whatever" Whispering Reagan looked down at the floor.

_______________________________

I leaned my head against the window while Reagan was curled up next to me in the back seat of the car asleep.

West ended up driving us back instead of Xavier, he was upset but didn't argue.

Raven and Alexandria were in the other car, she insisted on driving them back by themselves.

"Why don't we stop at a McDonald's on the way home?" Xavier looked over at West while he stopped the car at a red light.

"We have food at home." West grumbled which only made Xavier whine.

"You always say that, but we don't have delicious fries at home." I could tell West was getting mad by the way he was gripping the steering wheel, It made me want to laugh at how childish it seemed.

"You're such a fucking child it's so annoying." I looked out the window to see us approaching a McDonald's.

"Please West?"

My head hit the window hard as he made a sharp right turn into the drive-thru. Xavier was cheering while I was mentally dying.

"Are you okay?" I looked down to see Reagan peering up at me with tired eyes. "I'm fine, just hit my head."

He hummed before pushing himself closer to me, it made my body feel hot at how close he was.

"D-Did you want anything to e-eat Reagan?" He opened his eyes and looked at me with narrow eyes,

"You" He whispered softly before sitting up so his face was closer to mine.

My mind was running wild at what he had said and it made me think of things that I shouldn't have. "Food, Reagan."

"You-"

"I'll take a Big Mac meal with a large fry and a sprite!" Xavier beamed, grabbing onto West's arm. "You better be paying, Reagan are you hungry? What about you Zack?"

Reagan sat up before leaning towards West. "I want Za-" My face heated up as I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. He looked up at me with wide eyes.

"He wants a milkshake and chicken nuggets, I'll just have fries." West nodded his head and told the lady our order.

"Why are you being like this right now?" I glanced down at Reagan to see a smile on his face, my heart skipped a beat.

"I want to be with you, in every way." There was determination in his eyes but I wasn't sure if he was serious.

"S-Stop" I looked away from him and closed my eyes. Reagan let out a sigh and cuddled into my side.

I couldn't help but feel embarrassed, how else was I supposed to feel when he says things like that?