C.42

Reagan's PoV

Mrs. Charles and I walked down the hallway, the main office was in my view and I saw West sitting outside of it on one of the couches they had. I could tell he was furious by the way he was tapping his foot. He was wearing a black suit with a red tie.
"West" I walked ahead of Mrs. Charles and went to him. He looked up at me with a glare. Shit, he was really upset. 

"I told you, you should've stayed home." I could only look down at the floor, Mrs. Charles didn't say anything while he gave me a small lecture. I just wanted to leave.

 "Who did that to you?" glancing back up at him I noticed him studying my face. I had completely forgotten about my nose

 "I-I can explain-" I jumped when the door to the main office opened with a thud. Peeking around West I saw Zack exiting the office with the principal behind him. "Z-Zack" West whipped his head around and stomped over towards him. 

"Zack, you're lucky I told your mother that I'd come to sort this out. I don't think you understand how busy I am right now" Zack didn't look up at him, he stared down at the ground. I felt guilt wash over me to see him looking so upset. 

"You don't even know what happened-" Zack started but was cut off by the principal- Colten Azrail. 

No one really liked him, he was a beauty but God, he was the devil. Mr. Azrail was wearing a black suit with his brown curly hair falling against his forehead. He looked like a god, but acted the opposite. He had soft-looking skin that was a beautiful shade of brown. Kissed by an angel with two dimples and dark brown eyes. 

 "West, good to see you. I was expecting Mrs. Peterson, but I'm not complaining in the slightest." His voice came out deep, West was just slightly shorter than Mr. Azrail, but that didn't matter to West. I secretly joked about it with Zack sometimes.  

"I'm here picking up these two idiots" West sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Zack go to the car, Reagan you too" I didn't have any of my stuff, except for my binder

Zack grumbled underneath his breath but grabbed the keys from West. I slowly made my way next to him, peeking up at him to see him looking down at me. His eyes were half-closed. 

"Stay in the car and don't leave" West yelled before walking into the principal's office with Mrs. Charles. 

I felt a breeze immediately hit my body, sending shivers up my spine. Shoving my hands into my pockets I hummed quietly while Zack walked ahead of me. His wrists were bandaged up. I felt left behind, especially when he unlocked the doors and climbed into the back seat, throwing his bad into the front seat. "Z-Zack don't leave me" I hurried into the car. He was too quiet and it was bothering me. Was he still upset that he hit me? 

Glancing over towards him he had his hood pulled up and was leaning his head against the window. I didn't like the fact that it seemed like he was ignoring me. 

"Zack" I pressed the palms of my hands against the back leather seats before leaning closer to him. Turning his head he looked at me with a frown before his eyes went wide slightly. He went to turn away but I quickly grabbed his chin in my hand.

 "Look at me, damn it." I watched his eyes slowly move up my face. "If you're still upset because of what happened, don't be. I'm fine. I've been through worse" Guilt crossed his face.

 "Zackery Peterson, speak up." I knelt on the seat, still holding his chin in my hand. He looked down at the floor before I felt my hand become wet. Was he crying? I felt panic rise in my body. Zack was crying. 

"Z-Zack-"

"I didn't mean to hit you." He said barely above a whisper. I felt my heart break at how his voice sounded. "I'm fine" Moving closer to him I cupped his face in my hands, making him look up at me. His eyes were filled with tears and his face was slightly red. 

He sat up, leaning his head back he covered his eyes and continued to cry. It was only when I heard up start apologizing under his breath that I moved closer to him. I didn't want him to feel as if this was his fault. 

 "I'm so sorry" He moved his hand up to my face, brushing his fingers against the bandaid on my nose. "It doesn't hurt anymore. Plus, you need to start remembering who I am" Laughing I tapped his cheek, a blush rose to his face and he moved his hand to my forehead before flicking it. 

I sat back quickly, looking at him with a frown, the shock was still there. "Really?" Rubbing my forehead I glared at him to see Zack holding a hand against his mouth. He was laughing. I felt the blood rush to my face, maybe I should bother him more. It seemed as if I was the only one getting embarrassed.  

"If you're going to laugh at least let me hear it, cutie." I crawled towards him, placing my hands on the opposite side of his thighs. 

"Reagan" He looked down at me with a small smile, sticking my tongue out I giggled. 

"You're too fucking cute. I'm so sorry" 

He pulled me against his chest, catching me off guard. I sucked in a breath, listening to his heart beating rapidly, Zack's arms were wrapped around my waist tightly, making me squirm. 

"Am I interrupting anything?" I jumped out of Zack's arms to see West standing with the driver's door open. I didn't even see him. West looked disheveled. His hair was sticking up and his face had a blush to it. "N-no, you're not"

 I sat back closer to my side and pulled at the sleeves of my jacket.