C.58

*Sexual Content Ahead*
Reagan's PoV

"Z-Zack" I arched my back off the bed while he pumped two digits inside me. At first it felt weird, but after a few minutes I was putty in his hands.

"Feels good, huh?" He leaned forward whispering in my ear. Just his voice alone made me moan.
"Answer me angel" I felt a shiver run down my spine at his words. Everywhere he touched felt hot.
"Y-yes" Gasping I jolted up when he pulled his two digits out. "Zackery" I pushed my face into the pillow before letting out a quiet groan.

"I think you're ready, what do you think?" I glanced behind me to see him with a blush tinting his cheeks as well as a smile on his face. I wasn't sure how to answer. Was I ready? That's what I believe. But what if I couldn't go all the way?
I pushed the negative thoughts to the back of my mind before returning the smile. "Yes"

"If you need me to stop I will" I quickly pushed my face against the pillow to stop him from noticing the blush on my face. That's the last thing I wanted him to see.

Letting out a sigh I heard a familiar bottle opening before feeling Zack's fingers press against my entrance. The lube was cold and sent shivers throughout my entire body.

"Ready?" I felt Zack's tip press against my entrance before I jumped up. I didn't want to do it this way, I wanted to see his face but I was too shy to say it. "You want try a different way?" He asked pressing his lips against my shoulder. "Y-yes..."

I gasped as he gently turned me over so I was staring up at him. Zack's hair was sticking to his face slightly while he had a blush tinting his cheeks. I couldn't help but smile.

"Better" He cupped my face in his hand before I nodded my hair.
I pressed my lips against his, this is what I wanted, and I knew that I would never regret this moment.
—————————————————

I covered my face in my hands while Zack wiped off my stomach before he let out a quiet laugh. "You're so adorable." Peeking between my fingers I watched him climb off the bed in his underwear.

"I think you're amazing" I followed after him, crawling to the edge of the bed.

Placing my feet on the ground I stood up before feeling a shake in my legs. Zack watched me with narrow eyes before a smile spread across his face.

"Need some help?" He placed his hands on my waist, making me shiver.

"N-no" I turned my head away before we both jumped at the door opening.

"I've been knocking for way too long you guys. I need you to come down so we-" West stood in the doorway, when his eyes landed on us he let out a girly squeal and covered his face.

"Get out West!" Zack wrapped the blanket around me quickly while I could only hide my face against his chest.

I heard the door shut, and right after I heard West yell back.

"I was knocking forever you asshole!"

I peaked up at Zack while he glanced down at me before we both laughed. I didn't want this moment to end.