C.36

Reagan's PoV

I sat up slowly, my entire body was sore and I felt like shit. Looking around the room the curtains were closed and the tv was still on.

Zack was sound asleep with his arms wrapped around me. Would I ever be able to truly enjoy this? Even when he was still at risk. But, he knew that by now.

I slowly moved his arms away from my body and stood up. It was almost six in the morning, I barely got sleep. Pushing my feet into the slippers I wobbled over to the door, my body ached every time I moved.

The entire house was silent except for the creaking from the floor while I walked down the stairs.

I frowned hearing two voices coming from the kitchen. Xavier was passed out on the couch in his shorts and a few more guards were asleep on the floor.

I glanced into the kitchen to see West and Raven talking, they both had a smoke in their hand. I haven't smoked in who knows how long and the craving was there.

"Got any for me?" They both jumped at the sound of my voice and I had to stop myself from laughing.

"Reagan, you're awake!" They both yelled in a whisper, even though they weren't that quiet. I walked over to them, my eyes widening when they both wrapped their arms around me tightly.

"I can't breath.." I gasped when they released me. "Here" West passed me his blunt. "Take it, you deserve it"

"Thank you" I sat down at the kitchen table, occasionally taking puffs, Raven was bursting with energy while she told me what they had to do.

"-Alexandria was stubborn, but we got her to talk" Alexandria? Isn't that Andrew's younger sister? I felt my body tense up at the thought of him.

"Where is she?"

"Sleeping upstairs, damn brat wouldn't even share her Oreos." West laughed while Raven pouted. "We can get more, don't worry" I leaned my head against the cold table. It felt good against my skin.

"We? You're not going out anytime soon."

Sucking my teeth I put out the blunt and ran a hand through my hair. "I'm making that entire family suffer, along with my father. None of you are stopping me"

I stood up pointing my finger at the two of them. "Not you, not Zack or anyone else in this house" I felt my anger rise up and begging to be released. I wasn't angry with them, I was angry with the fact that I had gotten taken.

"You don't know what they did to me" My anger was washed over with fear. Andrew would pay. Turning around I stomped up the stairs back into the room to see Zack sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

His hair was sticking up slightly and his eyes were almost closed.

"I just needed to take a walk" I walked over to him, standing in front of him. Zack only hummed in response, lazily wrapping his arms around my waist. God, I didn't know what to do.

"I'm never letting you go" A shiver went down my spine as he murmured against my stomach. "That's fine with me" I played with his hair, listening to his breathing slow down.

We stayed still, until his arms slipped to his sides and he began to snore. "Zack?" Tapping his shoulder he groaned.

"Don't you have school today?" I stepped back when he jumped up with wide eyes. "F-fuck! I forgot" Whining he looked at me with puppy eyes. I knew what he wanted- He wanted to stay with me today.

"No, you're going to school"

"But-"

I shook my head, watching him with narrow eyes as he pouted. "No mean's no, and this is my house"

Strolling back over to the bed I gently laid down, listening to him shuffle around in the closet.

"You're lucky I love you" He grumbled quietly, I could only lay in the bed with the blanket covering my face at his bold statement.

I felt the heat rush over my body.