C.3

Reagan's PoV

"What's a handsome young man like you doing in a club like this?" She dragged her finger down my chest in a seductive way, her blonde hair flowing while she tilted her hair.

"Looking for a woman like you" I placed my hand under her chin, tilting it up towards my face. She giggled out leaning forward where our lips were barely touching.

Her hand found it's way to my own, moving it up her thigh underneath her white pencil dress. She pressed her lips to mine, just as the door opened. Moaning out quietly she climbed onto my lap, turning her head to see who interrupted us.

"West.." I groaned out, moving her hair to the side to meet his confused stare.
"They're almost ready for you" He rolled his eyes, shoving his hands in his pockets. I absolutely hated coming to clubs for small meetings and deals, but it was convenient since barely anyone knew me here.

"I'm coming" Murmuring out I lean forward whispering in the blonde's ear, making her giggle out and jump out my lap. "I'll see you later cutie" She winked, sliding past West. He shook his head in a disapproving manner before walking over to me, offering his hand. "Come on" I moved my hand to his own, letting him pull me up. "I was having fun" I frowned, storming past him, grabbing my jacket in the process. "We didn't come here to have fun" He said with annoyance evident in his voice.

"Well, I did" The door slowly opened, revealing the flashing lights, bright colors, and women dancing. One of my personal favorites. Their red lingerie fit tight against their skin, exposing their curves and other things.
West cleared his throat, gaining my attention. I cocked a brow at his attempt to pull me away from the stage. The women giggled quietly making me wink at them. "Ragean, this is really important, this is the perfect time for you to partner with Ross Heagan."

I felt myself become annoyed at the thought of that man—he was always so pushy and he makes me feel uneasy. "You know I won't" I mumbled out, fishing in my pocket for a blunt and my lighter. "And you know you can't smoke in here" He rolled his eyes, stopping in front of the wooden door, two security guards stood at both sides, holding their hand out towards West. "Card?" The guard asked, his brown hair was pulled back, revealing his olive eyes.
West nodded his head, handing him the invitation. "Mr. Oden, welcome" They both stepped to the side, allowing me to walk in with ease. I lit the blunt in my hand, taking puffs of it. "Ragean" West whispered harshly grabbing my arm, making me glare at him. "Leave me be"

A man laughed out, who I assumed to be Ross—the obnoxiously famous man with an addiction of selling drugs, along with killing people. I hated him, mostly because he was similar to me.
"Hello Reagan" Ross stood up, strolling over to me with pride. See, one of the reasons I hated him. His pride was overwhelming. "Ross" I extended my hand towards his, shaking it slowly. "So I heard you wanted to partner-up? If so there's going to be a lot of rules involved." He said in a soft manner, motioning me over to the couch where multiple women sat, hickies scattered on their necks. They looked disheveled.

"Actually I didn't come here to 'partner up' I came to have a good time, beautiful women and all" I shrugged my shoulders, sitting on the couch across from him. He nodded his head, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well your assistant, West told me otherwise." I scowled, turning my attention to the man behind me who wasn't paying me a spare glance. He looked at Ross with narrow eyes. "I just thought it'd be better for both sides-you guys would both benefit from the partnership"

He came forward, sitting down in the chair next to me. Ross nodded his head eagerly—I guess he really wanted this, but I didn't. "Sorry, I just don't see myself ever doing a partnership, I'm more of a lone wolf." I rolled my eyes, while Ross sucked his teeth. His assistant burst into the room, eyes wide with fear. "Mr. Heagan—" He breathed out, rubbing his forehead. Ross looked up at him with a frown. "What?"

"A-Andrew Kealin is here, demanding your presence in the lobby" He walked over with a slight wobble in his step. He looked disastrous, almost dead from the fear eating away at him. "Andrew? Why is he here?" Ross grumbled out, he stood up pushing his assistant to the side. He swung the door open, it looked as if it was going to fall off its hinges.

"W-what the hell happened out here?" He ran a hand through his hair, the other reaching in his back pocket for the gun. I felt my blood run cold while I peeked around Ross. Blood was splattered on the wall along with a few dead women and other businessmen around. The one thing that stood out the most was the familiar man standing there with a smile and his assistant and colleagues next to him.

"Ross Heagan?" His assistant asked out, pointing the gun towards him with a wide grin. "Who wants to know?" Ross questioned with a frown, signaling the guards and other gunmen to his side. I assumed the brown-haired man was Andrew, seeing how he was dressed and all.

"Ross, you know you owe me money right? I'm here to collect" Andrew shrugged his shoulders, giving Ross a wide grin.

That was the moment our hell started.

____________

At this point I knew that the majority of Ross's men were probably dead by now, maybe even him. Now they were after me. The fact that they were interested in me made the adrenaline rush through me. I hadn't been able to participate in any of these small 'wars' which pissed me off. But now was finally the time.

West and I hid behind the fallen desk, blood was slowly trailing on the carpet, making my nose burn at the smell. "Disgust—" Gunshots rang out once again and West visibly flinched. "We have to get you out of here, now" He mumbled, fishing around in his pockets for his phone. "Who're you calling?" I frowned, running a hand through my hair. "A cab" Shaking my head quickly I snatched the phone, throwing it over the desk. "You—are you a dumbass?" He gasped out, standing up to be met with a bullet just barely grazing his face.

"Stop right there, where's your boss? Behind there am I right?" The man laughed out quietly. That was most likely his assistant. Why would he leave Andrew alone? West slowly went to grab the gun on his hip, another gunshot rang out and West dropped down onto the ground, wrapping his hand around his stomach. My blood ran cold at the sight of him, the blood seeped through his shirt while he leaned his head back.

"Now, Reagan. I think its time for you to come out and play with me" I grabbed the gun next to me, sliding my body against the ground. I pointed the gun at his knee, firing the shot. He cried out, dropped himself down. "That was a foul move" I stood up quickly while he attempted to shoot at me. "Whys this thing not firing?" He laughed out, glancing quickly up at me with wide eyes before I rammed my knee against his face. I felt his nose break with a sickening crack that only added fuel to my fire.

"West! See I don't understand why you hide me all the time I can take care of myself" I watched Andrews assistant fall to the ground, blood stained my leg while it was gushing from his face. I aimed the gun down at his face, firing two shots at his head—dead. "I always have so much fun, I'll be back West" I waved my bloodied hand while he called out for me, begging me not to go.

I stepped out of the room, two of Ross's bodyguards were dead on the ground, along with other bodies. Stepping over them I came to a halt, glancing down to meet green eyes that were wide open but dull, blood was smeared on her face. The lady from before—the white pencil dress was drenched with blood now. "You were such a beautiful woman, it's a true tragedy you left the world so soon" I pouted, hopping over her.

The lights flickered while screams echoed throughout the lobby, sending a shiver up my spine. Humming quietly I felt someone's presence behind me.
"Andrew Kealin?" His name felt foreign leaving my lips. I turned around to meet his brown eyes staring at me while a smile played on his face. His eyes sparkled as if he had seen the most valuable object.
"Reagan Oden?" He stepped forward while I quickly aimed the gun towards him. He frowned slightly shoving his hands into his pockets. Blood was splattered on his face, his white button-up drenched in blood. The one thing that never left his face was the sparkle in his eyes.

I felt uneasy with the man in front of me, He looked at me as if I were just a trophy that he desperately wanted in his collection—I wasn't going to give him the pleasure of that.