C.57

**Sexual Content Ahead**

Reagan's PoV

I knelt in between his legs. "I'll stop when I want" I glanced up at him to see him flustered. "Don't push yourself too far, Reagan"

"Who do you think I am?" I pressed my hand against the bulge in his sweats as his body jolted up. Moving my hands to his waistband I pulled his sweatpants down before my eyes landed on the navy blue underwear. 

I couldn't help but stare at his member straining against the fabric. I felt my mouth water slightly and I sat back. What the fuck was wrong with me?

My mind went straight to the gutter when I thought of all the things we could do. "You getting nervous down there?" I looked up to see Zack smiling at me.

"Why would I be nervous" I wiped my mouth the with back of my hand before gently moving my hands back towards his underwear.

I slowly pulled his underwear down, revealing what I wanted to see. It took me a moment to realize what my eyes were focused on. "Stop staring, you're making me nervous." He was big—bigger than I imagined.
"Shut up" I moved my hand and wrapped it around his member, I felt my face heat up at the contact. "You don't have to-"

"What do you want me to do then?" I slowly brought my face down, pressing my lips against his tip before glancing up at him to see his face bright red. 

"R-Reagan" I watched his hand come towards my face, cupping my cheek. It didn't feel wrong with Zack. I trusted him completely, and even if I wanted to stop he would be fine with that. I wouldn't force myself. 

Opening my mouth I stuck my tongue out before dragging it down to the base. I heard him moan under his breath and it made a shiver run up my spine. I was barely doing anything. 

"P-please?" Zack jerked his hips up slightly with his hands covering his face. Should I? Or should I tease him more? It was amazing seeing how flustered he was. 

Smiling I spit in my hands before wrapping them both around his member, slowly moving my hands up and down. "J-just like that, go high-" He stopped mid-sentence, letting out a groan as my lips came in contact with his tip again. 

Opening my mouth I pushed my head down, allowing him to fill my throat. I moved my tongue around his shaft before I started moving. It felt as if I couldn't breathe and I would pass out.

 The feeling was weird, but at the same time, I enjoyed it. It was different, it was pleasurable for both of us. Moving my hands up and down his shaft while bobbing my head up and down slowly. 

I moaned, feeling his hands tangle in my hair. "God, I want to fuck that beautiful face of yours" I felt my face heat up at his words. My body felt hot and I wanted more. 

The way he talked to me only turned me on more. Opening my eyes I felt tears prick my eyes when I pushed my head down further. 

Pulling my head away I felt myself gag.

 "S-sorry" I glanced up at him, wiping the saliva from my mouth. His eyes seemed as if they were clouded over with lust.

 "Don't say sorry, you did great." Zack leaned forward and grabbed my face before smashing his lips against mine. Even though he hasn't had his release he doesn't force me. I melted into his kiss and wrapped around his neck.

I let out a gasp when he lifted me up with the handcuffs on still, gently placing me on his lap. 

"Take these off now" He murmured against my lips. His voice was dominant and made me feel like I didn't have anything to hide. I nodded my head, leaning over him to grab the key. Honestly, I would have loved to keep him in them. 

After fumbling with the key the handcuffs dropped onto my lap, I didn't know what to expect. I felt my heart jump when he flipped me over so he was on top of me, Zack's hair was sticking to his forehead slightly. I found myself laughing. 

"You may need another trim" He frowned, running his hand through his hair.

 "You got to pull on something, you know" Leaning his face down towards mine he pressed his lips against my neck. The feeling of his lips against my skin made me crave more of his touch. "M-more" I moaned, moving my hands to wrap around his neck.

 Zack removed my hands from his neck and held them down against the mattress in his own. 

"Z-Zack it feels good" I tilted my head back, feeling him press his member against my own. Sparks shot up my body. 

"Can I take them off, Reagan?" Zack sat up with my legs on either side of him.

 "Y-yes, don't make it embarrassing." 

I looked away from him as he grabbed the waistband of my underwear before gently pulling them down. I was naked, he could see everything. The realization hit me. I turned my head back towards him to see his eyes on me. 

"Why're you looking at me?" Covering my eyes I heard him let out a laugh. "I thought that would make you feel better." I peeked through my hands to see him gently guiding my legs out of the underwear with his eyes closed. Tears pooled in my eyes.

 "Zackery, you idiot" I rubbed my eyes as tears were streaming down my face. Sometimes I swear he was so stupid, but it made my heart stop at how considerate he was.

 "Why're you crying? Want me to stop?" I looked up at him to see him leaning over me with his hands cupping my face. Shaking my head I smiled. Why would I want to stop?

 "You're so cute" I whispered as he pressed his forehead against mine.

Zack kissed my forehead, leaning back slightly. "I want you to look at my body" I grabbed the back of his neck and brought his face closer to mine. "G-Got it" 

I felt goosebumps where he touched me. He ran his fingers across the rose tattoo that was on my chest before trailing down towards the area that needed the attention the most. 

"Are we going all the way tonight?" Zack's voice came out soft, smiling I gently placed my hands against his chest. 

"Yes, I trust you completely"

 Grabbing my hand Zack pressed a kiss against the back.