C.4

Reagans' PoV

I felt myself becoming annoyed at the silence between us. It was unbearable and not enjoyable. He made me feel as if I was disgusting with the way he was staring at me. My mind was running wild with thoughts of shooting him.

His blood gushing out of his throat sounded amazing. But sadly, I knew that wouldn't happen. He was in fact, a man just as powerful and well known as me. Andrew laughed quietly, taking a daring step towards me while I pointed the gun in his direction.

"I'm not gonna' hurt you. You're way too valuable and precious" He hummed out, eyes shining with lust. My body visibly shook making a smirk form on his lips. "I know I'm valuable, but I'm also something you'll never have" I gave him a smile, a frown appeared on his face. "I always get what I want"

He stepped forward, making me turn around quickly and bolt for the office. I needed to grab West—quick. My head was running wild and I couldn't think straight. The vibes he was giving off weren't something enjoyable. And boy, I didn't plan on staying to find out.

My lungs burned while I turned the corner, tripping over some of the dead bodies occasionally. The police would be here soon. I pushed the two big doors open, squealing when my body came in contact with someone else. "Reagan! I should kill you right now" Wests' hand was gripping my shirt tightly while I stared up at him with wide eyes.

"W-West—" He shook his head, pulling me out into the hallway with him. "I swear! This is why I don't take you with us. What if you got killed? Or injured?" He moved his arm with the gun wound around, acting as if it didn't hurt. I bowed my head in shame, maybe staying with him would've been better...

I heard a gun click behind us making West push me behind him. Facing Andrew with a fire burning in his eyes, a smile on his face. "You killed him. You killed Isiah" I grinned, running a hand through my hair. "He tried to kill West, of course, I did."

Rolling my eyes Wests' arm snaked around my waist, pulling me close to his side. I just wanted to leave already.

"We'll be taking our leave now" He glared forward, aiming the gun at Andrew. The doors behind us flung open, revealing the guards West had brought with us. They all aimed their gun towards Andrew, while he put his hands up. "I'll see you later, precious" Andrew winked at me, sending shivers down my spine. Huffing out I turn away, walking out the building with West and a few of the guards following us to the car.

The car ride was silent—probably because I looked pissed. Well, I was. Andrew had some nerve treating me like that.

"You know you got school tomorrow right?" West mumbled, rubbing his eyes. The mere fact that he even brought it up made me upset. I hated school. "I know" Rolling my eyes I leaned my head against the window. The last thing I wanted to do was go to school—but I needed to graduate like my mother would want. Disgusting. That's what she was in my eyes. A money-hungry woman who'd do anything to get her hands on something expensive.

Just, gross.

___________________

I held the bag at my side while West motioned for me to get out of the car. He was lucky he didn't go anymore. West is twenty-five, I'm seventeen.
"Come on already, get out" He sighed, tapping the wheel impatiently. "I'm going" I shoved the door open, glancing up to see the hell I call school.

'LaRosa Highschool'

I quietly strolled into the school, attempting to avoid the crowd of students. They were a pain—especially when they stared so much.

"Isn't he such a cutie?" A girl with blonde hair whispered, the white crop top fit her body tightly. Revealing her curves. Some of these girls were desperate for attention, not all of them though. Even I knew that. But the way her skirt was pulled up, maybe she was.

"Who? Reagan? I know right.." Her friend whispered in her ear. She on the other hand was wearing a simple purple shirt with blue jeans.

Sighing quietly I continue to walk down the hallway, until I suddenly come in contact with a hard wall. Probably wasn't a wall though.

My entire body fell backward, dropping onto the hard floor. Wincing I rubbed the palm of my hand. You'd think I'd be able to hold my ground.

"Watch where you're going." I glanced up to meet a pair of green eyes. He had blonde hair that was combed back, and his skin was tanned. His eyes were filled with rage. But it didn't scare me. I stared up at him with a frown.

His muscles were pushing against his white shirt. I wonder if I could win a fight against him. What would he look like with blood on him?

Oh the mysteries.
A great thing really.

They only intrigued me more.

When I didn't respond he simply scoffed, the offering me his hand. He was still obviously mad, I moved my hand to his, letting him pull me up to my feet.
"Sorry" I mumbled, making him jump slightly. "Whatever" He rolled his eyes before shoving past me. I stood still, stunned at the fact that he just pushed past me.

Shaking the thoughts of killing him I simply hummed quietly, walking on to my first period—Gym.

Gross.