C.2

Reagan's PoV

He stared up at me with wide eyes. "Y-you don't want to do that Reagan" Johnson held his hands up as if he were getting arrested. "Don't use my first name, we're not buddies" I pointed the gun closer, shaking it slightly. "I want the full pay" He shook his head furiously "I don't have-"

"You better find a way then, now. I don't care what you do but I can assure you I'm not leaving without it" Sighing I sit down in the seat, placing the gun on my lap. "Go get t-the receptionist, now" Johnson pointed at one of his guards, he nodded his head quickly before excusing himself. "Sit down West, and put the gun down. We can be civil about this, right?"

West scoffed before sitting down behind me, placing the gun on the table to his side. I lean forward on the desk before crossing my arms. Johnson was scared shitless. I found humor in the way he was sweating profoundly and playing with his fingers.

Like a child who got caught doing something, they weren't supposed to be doing. A woman with dark red hair walked in, the black dress flowed while she made her way over to Johnson.

Her eyes met mine and her face flustered slightly. Johnson nodded his head, sighing out he grabbed around under his desk before pulling a suitcase full of money out. He wrote something down in the checkbook, ripping it out he flung it towards me sending glared our way. "Take it and leave Mr. Oden"

I laughed out, grabbing the paper before motioning Raven to leave, with the two suitcases. "H-hey! That other suitcase is mine. I gave you the money!" Glancing behind me I grin, whipping the gun off my hip before pointing at him.

He gasped out before I fired two shots directly at his chest. The receptionist screamed loudly while we quickly ran out the door. Gunshots rang behind me while West ran beside me. "Get Reagan to the car, Xavier, Raven. Don't mess this up" They both nodded their heads while West turned around, firing shots towards Johnson's men. The guests immediately stared upon us while I was met with those brown eyes. "Mr. Oden, we were just talking about you"

His companion strolled over to us, Xavier stood in front of me, putting a hand against the man's chest. "You'll have to talk to him another time." Raven grabbed my hand, dragging me outside to the black dodge charger that sat in front of the large building. "Mr. Oden" The woman bowed her head, opening the backseat for me when Raven went to put the suitcases in the trunk.

We sat for a few minutes while Xavier and Raven sat on both sides of me, scrolling through their phones while we waited for West. "Can you open the door already?" West groaned out knocking on the window. She unlocked the door while he quickly opened it, dropping himself down onto the seat. Shutting it, she quickly drove off down the dark street. "Man, he really got me" West mumbled, pulling his jacket off to reveal the blood soaking through his sleeve.

"West!" Gasping out I lean forward to examine his arm more. "If you let me stay you wouldn't have gotten hurt" He sighed out, rummaging through the glove compartment. "You know how you get" He said softly, grabbing the gauze. "Did you even get the bullet out?" I frowned while he smiled at me. "Of course, I pulled it out. I'm a badass" He flexed his arm before wincing. "Shaking my head I sit back in the seat. "Good job West, you're a badass"  I lean on Raven's shoulder, closing my eyes slowly.
____

Yawning out I felt myself being lifted in the air before a groan filled my ears. " West? Is that you" I mumbled, leaning against his chest while he hummed out quietly. "I thought you were still asleep, how bout' you make this easy and walk for me?" He laughed out making me shake my head. "Carry me"

"Geeze you two are too much" Raven groaned, opening the door while I buried my face in his shirt, forgetting the blood on it. "You're too much, take my to my room" Whining I kicked my shoes off while West made his way up the stairs with me in his arms. "Stop Reagan, you're picking those up tomorrow." He mumbled, struggling to get the door knob, after what was a couple of minutes he finally got it open. I laughed out quietly while he kicked his shoes off before going in, his boots were muddy and I knew he didn't want to ruin the rug.

"I'll get them I promise," I said softly when he gently placed me down on the bed. "What about my jacket? I'm still in this suit" Mumbling I unbuttoned the jacket, sliding it off my arms while he groaned quietly. I could tell he was becoming agitated.
West took his jacket off placing it in the basket before grabbing two pairs of pajamas. "Here"

He threw one of the pairs towards me, hitting my face with them. "You're so mean, West" Pouting I pulled my shirt above my head, revealing the tattoos that trailed down my left arm and chest.

I slid my legs out of the tight dress pants before leaning over to grab the pajamas.
"And you, are a child" He huffed, kicking off his pants while he faced the closet. His right arm was wrapped where he got shot, reminding me of how stupid I was to leave. His red underwear hugged him in all the right places, his toned thighs on full display before he pulled the blue pajama pants up.

"Stop staring you creep" Laughing I stand up while he places his hands on his butt as if to hide it. I strolled over to him swaying my hips a little. West turned towards me slowly, his face becoming flustered. "Put some pants on" He said softly, poking my forehead making me yelp.

"Party-pooper" I sang out making my way back over to the bed. He chuckled, following after me. Turning the lights off I pulled the purple blanket over my body, covering my face slightly. West yawned as he slowly laid himself down on the bed, pulling himself underneath the blankets with me before wrapping his arm around my waist.

I always felt safer with West in my room, only because he would always be there when I was younger to protect me from my father