C.14

Zack's PoV

I listened closely to the other line, wondering if they were going to respond. "God, I missed hearing your voice." He blurted out and I already knew who it was. But how did he get my number?

"Reagan" I ran a hand through my hair, leaning back into the bed. "Aren't you supposed to be in school taking notes for me?"

He only laughed, making a smile spread across my face. His laugh seemed innocent. "That got boring so I left"

I closed my eyes, listening to him go on about how he hated the school and all of the bullshit. I was worried about if he got hurt, but I knew better than to think that.

Only because I had seen him pull out a pistol from his bag.
My body became cold at the thought. What was his life? Would he tell me at some point or continue keeping me in the dark.

I know I told him I wont ask, but it was eating away at me.

_____________

Reagan held onto my arm while slowly guiding me to the backseat of the white Ranger Rover.

I couldn't understand why he was so protective. "Careful" He whispered, making the blood rush to my face.

Reagan's breath fanned against my cheek as I placed myself down into the car. "I'm fine, you idiot."

I glanced up at him to see a small smile on his face. Reagan looked as if he had something to ask, but was being nervous about asking.

Every question came to my mind, what could it be? He let out a shaky breath, running a hand through his hair.

His cheeks were a slight pink. "After we drop you off I have to go somewhere, unless you want to come?"

Reagan had hope in his eyes as he rushed the question out, I could only sit there like an dumbass smiling.

"Of course, what would you do without me?" I shrugged my shoulders, laughing when he slammed the door shut and climbed into the passenger seat.

"That means you have to change, Zack" I jumped hearing West's voice, it was deep and nerve wracking. "A-alright..."

I sat quietly, ignoring the pain pulsing through my leg. Reagan was singing Lady Gaga while West kept his eyes on the road.

The drive didn't take long. We were soon at Reagan's house. I'd finally be able to see the inside. What would he have? A shit ton of exotic pets? A maid? I let my imagination wander

"Zack, come on" Reagan hurried out of the car to open the door for me. I smiled up at him, linking my arm with his while West took out the crutches.

"What color do you want to wear?" Reagan glanced over to me with a frown while I shrugged my shoulder. "Doesnt matter to me, I don't even know where you're taking me"

Laughing my eyes widened as we strolled into the house. The walls were a pale gray, there were floor to ceiling windows that had blood orange curtains.

The living room had two large couches that were leather. Along with the flat screen tv mounted to the wall with a spiral stair case near the kitchen.

The kitchen had an island, and a table. "W-Wheres the dining room?" I looked over to Reagan while he had a shocked expression on his face.

"In a-another section of the house" He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand while I could only nod my head. Reagan is definitely filthy rich.

"Go get dressed, we have to leave soon." West grabbed both of our shoulders making Reagan squeal.

"Fine! We're going." I let Reagan lead me up the stairs carefully into the first room at the top.

He opened the door, allowing me to see the beautiful maroon bedroom. It was almost like the hotel. Going over to his bed I sat down, leaning back. I could probably fall asleep instantly.

"Don't fall asleep Zack. You'll make me feel tired" Humming quietly the bed creaked as he most likely sat down.

I opened my eyes to see him holding two white button ups on his lap.

"Here" He tossed one shirt towards me along with a pair of black dress pants.

Reagan stood up, walking over to his closet before pulling his shirt over his head.

He had rose tattoos trailing down his left arm. It made me wonder if he had any on his chest.

"Don't stare" He whispered making my face heat up. Rolling my eyes I took my shirt off to slip on the button up.

Carefully pulling my sweatpants off I grabbed the pants before slipping my right leg in with ease, but struggled with my left.

"Reagan" I wanted to die from the embarrassment. "What?" He glanced over his shoulder before laughing quietly. Reagan was already dressed, which made me want to curl up into a ball.

"Help me?" He continued to giggle as he made his way in front of me. I had my leg in the pants with the cast on, but I couldn't pull it up. "Its not funny" Glaring at him he only smiled.

"Fine it's not funny"

After Reagan helped me get my leg through I stood up slowly, using his nightstand as support.

"Ready?" He walked over to me with a brush in his hand before brushing my hair back then spraying it with hairspray.

"Of course" We both match, and he pulled it off well. "Let's go then" He linked his arm with mine while a grin was on his face.

Tonight I would see Reagan Oden in action, what his life was and everything he did.