C.43

Reagan's PoV

I stared down at my binder. The homework in front of me was making my head hurt like hell. Zack was laying at the head of the bed while I laid near the end, I had my legs draped across his. It was quiet, but not awkward.

"Reagan, this is boring" Whining Zack tapped the back of my legs making me frown. 

"I don't plan on failing just because it's boring" Huffing I wrote down small notes on my English essay. Everyone was worried about college at the moment. I had no need to since my future was already decided. 

"Where do you even plan on going? Once we graduate." I looked over my shoulder to see him with a surprised expression on his face. He had to have some dream career that he wanted. 

"I'm staying with you" He gave me a small smile which warmed my heart. Spending my life with Zack- sounded amazing. But, there would be many risks with that. People who hate me could target him. Pushing my thumb to my lip I bit my lip nervously. 

"Zack, what about a career? Don't you want to achieve your dreams?" 

He only hummed, and I felt my legs being lifted off him and dropped to his side. "I got a scholarship offer for football from some random college. Not sure if I'm still going, everything's changed in my life now." I closed my binder and rolled myself off the bed. I didn't want him pushing away his dreams just for me. 

 "Just because you met me, doesn't mean you should put your future on hold." 

I pushed my hands into my pockets and let out a sigh. Standing up Zack walked over to me, tossing his closed laptop to the side. If that broke he would be in deep shit. 

"My future is set in stone, Reagan Oden. Meeting you is the best thing that's ever happened to me." 

Grabbing my hand he pressed the back of it to his lips, looking directly at me.

 "S-stop saying things like that, it's embarrassing" I turned my head away feeling the blush rise to my cheeks. He had such a huge effect on me. That was a dangerous thing. 

"You're so fucking cute. I want you to myself" He mumbled, cupping my face in his hands. When he showed affection like this it made me melt. I've been deprived of this type of love, a love I never had. My heart skipped a beat at my own thoughts. My body felt hot and I was sure of what I wanted, but was it a good time?

 "Zack" Whispering I glanced up at him to see him smiling like an idiot. I couldn't stop myself. 

I stood on my tip-toes and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down to smash his lips against mine. 

He froze for a moment before he kissed me back. Zack's lips were soft while he let out a quiet groan. The sound made my heart beat rapidly. I felt a shiver run down my spine at the feeling of his hands moving away from my face down to my waist, pulling me closer. 

He pulled away from me, there was no tongue involved, just imagining that made my face heat up. I made the first move, I kissed him. Zack had a slight blush on his face, and his eyes seemed clouded with lust.

 "Again" He pressed his lips against my neck making me giggle, even though I was embarrassed, I liked it. 

I leaned back, looking up at him before puckering my lips. Closing my eyes I felt myself holding in laughs while he pressed kisses all over my face before pressing them against my lips. 

"Open, Reagan" 

I felt my face heat up with embarrassment at the sound of my name leaving his lips. It sounded different this time. I slowly opened my mouth, giving him access. Tensing up at the foreign feeling I quickly relaxed before moaning. It felt as if I couldn't breathe just a few seconds after

He pulled away quickly, a string of saliva going with him.

 "W-what?" My thoughts were running wild in my head, it was a heated kiss and I wasn't sure what to do next. 

"I've been waiting for that, for so long" 

Zack said happily before pulled me against his chest tightly, burying his face in the crook of my neck. Was he really holding back? My heart warmed at the thought.

 "Really?" I murmured against his chest, slowly grabbing onto the back of his shirt before gasping when he picked me up over his shoulder. 

"Zack?" He didn't say a word while he turned around and laid me onto the bed. Zack had a smile on his face, which I returned. 

"So long" He dragged out before climbing on top of me to press kisses against my forehead. He whispered 'I love you' while he kissed my face and hands. 

"Can I go a little further? I'm not forcing you" 

I looked at him to see a look of hesitance on his face. "Y-yes. Not too far" Nodding my head slowly I sucked in a breath when he spread my legs with his hands. I was wearing black sweatpants while he wore grey shorts. 

My eyes wandered down his body before landing on the tent in his shorts, I glanced down at myself to see the same thing. My mind went straight into the gutter and I felt my face heat up. 

"You're staring" Zack murmured before leaning down to press his lips against my neck, I let out a small moan before jolting up when I felt him grind against me.

 He continued to suck hickies on my neck while I grabbed onto his hair. I froze when I felt his hands rest against my thighs.

 "Z-Zack" I tapped his shoulder at the nauseous feeling in my stomach. He sat up quickly and looked down at me with concern on his face. 

"N-No more please" Covering my eyes with my arms I felt the tears prick at my eyes. 

"Reagan, it's okay. We'll stop angel. Come here." I felt terrible for making him stop, but I couldn't help it. The memories were burned into my head. 

 I moved my arms away to see him holding out his arms towards me. Sitting up I pressed my face against his chest and cried. It didn't matter if I got his shirt wet anymore. There was no holding back the tears.

 "You're okay, Reagan. You're home and safe" Zack whispered quietly while I clutched onto his shirt for dear life. He had his arms wrapped around me protectively. 

Sniffling I closed my eyes, the fear of being taken again will always be there unless I get rid of the source of my problems.