C.44

**Short chapter today, sorry! I'll probably post another chapter later instead of waiting till Saturday. I hope you still enjoy!"

Zack's PoV

I woke up without Reagan next to me. The blanket was thrown over me, but I was still cold.

Sitting up I pulled the blanket off my body before noticing the door to his bathroom open.

"Reagan?"

I never understood why he would use the bathroom outside of his room when he had one right here. I guess today it was urgent.

I stood up and ran a hand through my hair and walked over towards the door to see him kneeling down in front of the toilet with his hands clutching the rim.

I pushed the disgust to the back of my head and went up to him. Was he sick? What was wrong?

"You okay?" I knelt down next to him, rubbing his back slowly.

"I-I woke up feeling nauseous" He whispered before gagging and throwing his head forward and emptying his stomach.

I couldn't watch. I turned my head to the side and focused on the shower curtain. It was a deep shade of red with white roses on it.

After he quieted down again I looked over to him. Reagan's eyes were closed and his body was shaking slightly.

"Reagan, you're sick." I stood up and watched his eyes opened wide. "I-I'm not sick!" Blurting out he got up on shaky legs and washed his hands.

"I'm fine" He looked up at me with a small smile. It was obvious he was sick. Why wouldn't he accept it?

"I just woke up feeling nauseous. Nothing else hurts" Such a liar.

I followed him out of the bathroom and stood in the doorway.

Watching him fumble around in his dresser. There was no way he was going to be leaving like this.

"Reagan. You're not going anywhere today" Quickly going towards him I grabbed his shoulders and gently guided him back to the bed.

"I-I'm fine." He looked up at me with pleading eyes. But I wouldn't fall for it.

"No, please just stay in bed today" I laid him back and pulled the covers over his body while he pouted.

He didn't say a word, he only looked over at the television as if he were lost in thought.

"I won't leave you alone, if that's what's bothering you." Maybe there was a reason why he didn't want to admit he wasn't feeling good.

A reason from his past that I didn't know about yet. I sat down at the edge of the bed while Reagan looked up at me with his beautiful eyes.

"You promise?" His voice was barely above a whisper and I felt my heart tighten.

"I promise, now let me get in bed with you." I climbed over him over to my side and got underneath the covers with him.

"Today, just rest. Your health is my top priority" I pressed my lips against his forehead.

"Don't kiss me you'll get sick" He tapped his small hand against my chest and glanced up at me. If I got sick so be it.

"So what? That means we both stay in bed for a few days."
He laughed quietly before rubbing his hand against my chest.

Pulling him closer towards me I flipped through the channels to find a movie for us.