Possessive

"Jisoo...aren't they being a little too touchy?" Roseanne said as she watched Lisa basically grind on Jennie. Jisoo looked at her before answering. "I don't think-oh wow." Jisoo said in shock looking at the two girls while the crowd basically egged them on. Rosé rolled her eyes before taking Jisoo's hand and walking to the two as they continued their performance making sure not to let the audience sense their twinges of jealousy. "Damn your girlfriend is going to town on Lisa. If we weren't her they would probably be fucking." Roseanne commented quietly about the dancing pair.

     "Can you please tell Jisoo that I didn't give a standing lap-dance to your girlfriend?" Jennie asked from across the dressing room the three were in as Lisa was performing with the smallest twinge of annoyance in her voice. Rosé rolled her eyes. "Yes you kinda were." she responded with the same amount of annoyance in her tone as Jennie. The brunette rolled her eyes and went back to argue with Jisoo as Rosie recounted all the recent events that she had just experienced. She finally decided she would talk to Lisa about it,or claim her on stage.

     Lisa made her way down the center lift rather quickly. She thanked each of the dancers with a bow but rushed to where her girlfriend would be. Lisa could immediately sense Chaeyoung's anger when Jennie started dancing on her. "Hey um Jisoo do you know where Rosie is?" she asked. Jisoo snorted and rolled her eyes causing Lisa to just look for the girl herself. Jennie quickly stepped in her path. "Manoban, do you want to continue what we were doing before?" Jennie said trapping the girl between her arms. Luckily her beautiful blonde girlfriend swooped in and saved her.

    "Hey sorry Jennie, but I'm pretty sure that your girlfriend wouldn't want you trying to fuck someone else's." the aussie sneered causing Jennie to quickly scurry away. Lisa widened her eyes in amazement. She loved the effect Roseanne had on people. "So Lisa...would you have said yes?" the blonde whispered quietly but Lisa still heard. She was bewildered at how that thought even went through her mind. "No...No! Of course not Chaeyoung! Why would you? No never!" Lisa said taking the pouting girl in her arms being careful of the long dress that the aussie was currently wearing.

    Lisa heard cries coming from Jennie and Jisoo's shared room. "J-jisoo?" Lisa muttered trying not to disturb the convulsing girl. The brunette's sobs quieted as she looked up at Lisa. "Oh h-hey Lisa! Don't you have to be hanging out with J-jennie?" the girl sobbed out quietly. Lisa was astonished, she had no idea Jisoo would react this way. To be honest she didn't think she would think like this. "Jisoo no! I would never let your girlfriend cheat on you unnie!" she whined as Jisoo took Lisa in a hug, making sure her guilt was minimized.

    "Jisoo was crying?!" Roseanne said in disbelief as she and her girlfriend sat in their dressing room. Lisa nodded very quickly. "I couldn't believe it! I never thought I'd see the day!" Lisa said emphasizing every word with child wonder hidden in her voice. Rosé giggled lightly before looking at her girlfriend and the smile that graced her features. "What Rosie?" Lisa said finally re-locking their eyes. Roseanne waved her hand in a dismissive manner. "Nothing Lis. Um don't we have to go and change?" she said ignoring Lisa's raised eyebrow. Reluctantly Lisa let it go and moved on.

    "Okay so our next song is called Hope Not, and I'm dedicating this to Jisoo because she's my beautiful girlfriend." Jennie said without any hint of regret in her voice. Lisa and Roseanne watched Jisoo nearly cry again. "See I told you! She's a sucker for sweet stuff!" Lisa whispered in Rosie's ear eliciting the softest laugh so her microphone wouldn't pick it up. Blinks were so engulfed in watching Jisoo and Jennie after the recent news of their relationship they didn't notice Rosé and Lisa's touchy behavior. After Hope Not ended the four girls went down the lift again.

    They made their way to their quick change and as the name says changed quickly. When they got back up they were greeted with numerous cheers from the hundreds of blinks in the crowd. The music quickly started again as it was sadly their last encore. They performed 3 more songs before the concert had to close. "Thank you so much blinks for coming out tos see us we love you!!" Lisa said into her mic giving a shy wave to the crowd as she was answered by a bunch of screams and cheers from the crowd of amazing fans.

     As Jennie and Jisoo were addressing the crowd Roseanne made her way back to Lisa after gathering a few small gifts from the crowd. Lisa was surprised by the blonde's arms coming around her neck. She gladly wrapped her own around Rosie's waist as she felt the girl continuously pivot her feet, spinning the pair around. "Mine Lalisa Manoban, You're mine." Roseanne growled into the brunette's ear causing shivers to go down Lisa's back. The two pulled away before smirking at the mischievous glint in each other's eyes before turning back and waving at the audience & quickly disappeared from view.

   Rewrite is finished! I like this version way better than the original! Rewriting the next chapter tomorrow:)