Squishy

Before every one knew about them, it was no secret that Roseanne Park and Lalisa Manoban had a thing for each other. They made it so obvious that you could just tell by their body language. Simple movements led to millions and millions of screenshots under the hashtag chaelisa. Them being touchy at a concert? Cameras clicking everywhere. But before that there was one issue though,they didn't know about the others feelings. They took the gestures as friendly,not flirty or romantic. Jennie and Jisoo danced around each other until they finally realized they had feelings for each other. Rosé wanted what they have with Lisa. But she thought she most likely didn't feel the same way. Lisa was raging with jealousy when ever Jennie or Jisoo got too close to Rosie. She couldn't help herself. She loved the girl. When Lisa brought up the idea of doing a vlive Roseanne said of course. She would never turn down an opportunity to be alone with Lisa. As they were reading comments she felt Lisa quickly kiss her cheek. She couldn't stop herself before she got all flustered. "There was a comment." Lisa lied knowing that there wasn't. "Again?" Lisa asked. "I-uh" Chaeyoung stuttered. So in place of answering she returned the gesture. Lisa felt her face go bright red from blushing.

    They had been on vlive for about 30 mins now when Rosie turned her head just to be poked by two of Lisa's fingers. "Your cheeks are so squishy chaeyoung-ah" Lisa whispered. "What?" Rosé whispered back. "Squishy~." Lisa dragged out the word for everyone to hear while she continued squeezing her face. Rosé tried her hardest to stop her blush so she turned away before Lisa noticed. All the maknae could do was pout and go back to reading comments. Rosie felt a little guilty but not that guilty because if she had to admit Lisa looked adorable when she pouted. So before she could stop herself she leaned in to Lisa's cheek to return the favor. "Ah Chaeyoung-ah what was that for?" Lisa whined. "It was for-" Rosé started before being cut off by Jensoo groaning in the background. "Sorry blinks we have to count this live short we miss you! annyeong!" Lisa hurried out. After Chaeyoung clicked the end button they ran out to see what was wrong. "Jennie mandu won't let me cuddle her." Jisoo pouted after the two came to investigate.

      After over an hour of Jennie explaining the situation they finally got her to cuddle with Jisoo and eventually they fell asleep. Roseanne got tired quickly so she dragged herself to her room leaving Lisa half asleep on the couch. When Lisa noticed Chaeng was gone she waddled into her room seeing a half asleep Chaeyoung on her bed. Lisa decided to sit with her and whisper sweet nothings. "You know Chaeyoung-ah I only have the guts to tell you that I'm in love you when your sleeping. How stupid is that?" was the last thing Roseanne heard before she shot up from her position startling Lalisa in the process. "You love me?" Chaeng breathed. "Your awake?" Lisa whisper yelled. Rosé broke her seriousness and giggled at Lisa's amount of surprise. "Well I-um love you too." the slightly older girl said back. Lisa's brain exploded at the fact that she likes her back. She couldn't contain her self as she pounced on Rosé's lips and kissed her until she needed to breath; not like Roseanne was complaining though. She could get used to this flutter in her heart whenever they kissed.

   Several hours had passed when Jensoo found the two passed out with Lisa tightly holding onto Rosie and the older girl clinging to her waist. All it took was the two to look at them and then look back at each other for them to say "They're whipped." and quickly ran out of the doorway so the two didn't know they were there. When they did wake up it was already 3pm and Jennie and Jisoo had left to go record for their comeback after numerous attempts to wake up the pair. Roseanne quickly got out of bed while asking "What day was yesterday?" Lisa was perplexed but told her anyway. "May 7th... it's been 6 years since we met..." Lisa drifted off her sentence. "Great! That's our anniversary now too." Chaeng turned around with a big smile on her face. She quickly ran back to Lisa and kissed her like it was her last (teehee). When they pulled away she pounced on Lisa and made her turn the tv on to reveal that Jennie and Jisoo had went public. With that they heard the door close signaling the unnies had arrived. The maknaes quickly scurried out with shocked face.

   "So basically we are only allowed to display affection in private now." Jisoo explained sadly until Jennie butted in with "But we won't do that I don't care what sangjanmin says. I will love my Jichu where ever I want." Jennie proclaimed while snuggling into Jisoo's shoulder. The two couples sat in silence for a while until Jennie finally broke it. "So have you two fucked yet or?" which caused shocked gasps from the couple she was referring to and a "JENNIE MANDU!" from Jisoo. "We could right now if she wants to." Lisa said teasingly. "YAH LISA!!" Rosé shouted cueing giggles from the other 3 girls. Rosie just buried her face into Lisa's neck in embarrassment. The two would have long conversations over the next year of when they should go public with their relationship. But Rosé was not ready for the surprise Lisa had in store for her on their one year anniversary. The chipmunk woke up to Lisa standing over her with a small envelope in hand. They were in Thailand for a stop on their tour so Lisa's idea was to take her girlfriend back to the amusement park where she realized head over heels for her.

   When they arrived Chaeng basically pulled them onto the ferris wheel. The girl pulled out her phone hastily scrolling on youtube which Lisa felt was odd considering it was her who wanted to go on this wheel. When she was looking at the landscape under them she felt a light tap on her shoulder. When she turned she saw the episode of Blackpink House where they came to this exact ferris wheel almost 2 years ago. "You remember that?" Lisa asked in astonishment. "Of course I do Lalisa! I came to terms with the fact that we couldn't be together even though I loved you here." Roseanne answered in a sniffle. "Aww Rosie nooo don't cry." Lisa cooed quickly taking the girl into her arms. When they got off Rosie had a tint of pink on her nose and cheeks from crying and reminiscing with Lisa. They realized they had to go public, and they had to do it now. So when they got to the concert venue they spent the time they had alone developing a plan that the unnies wouldn't know about until the blinks would. Which wouldn't be that long considering they were about to go on stage.

   Their successful concert had finally come to an end and it was time to say goodbye to all the thai blinks. "Wait yah!" Lisa screamed into her mic stopping Jennie and Jisoo in their tracks on the way to the lifts. Lisa whispered into the unnies ears which had them running back towards the maknaes. "We have something we want to tell you all. But first please get out your cell phones and record." Lisa announced in thai. Once she made sure everyone was recording she let Rosie make the announcement. "Me and Lisa are together,for real no jokes!" Rosie basically shouted out with glee. Before they knew it the blinks erupted with excitement and cheers. "Goodbye now!!" was Blackpink's parting words to the hyped up crowd. When they arrived to their hotel they saw the blinks's videos everywhere. There were thousands upon thousands of chaelisa posts waiting for official confirmation on social media. So Lisa and Rosé posted 5 collections of posts including most of the pictures that they had taken over the year they were together and posted it with matching captions of "나의 것 (mine)" with that they went to sleep thinking; 'This all started with her/me calling her/my cheeks squishy.'

Sorry for the long one shot I had a huge spurt of inspiration today so I spent the whole night writing it so i better go to sleep lol 다음에 안녕 (til next time bye) !!