Love Me

Roseanne anxiously waited by the phone. Watching the minutes tick by until they hit 2pm. Her girlfriend's countdown live ended 5 minutes ago. Leaving 10 minutes for her to wait for the songs to drop.  The wait was killing her. Figuratively of course ! If she died she couldn't support her girlfriend...which was the main purpose of waiting after all. She caught herself almost dozing off from exhaustion. Waiting for Lisa's solo album to drop combined with the loads of travel she'd been doing in the past couple weeks had drained all of the blonde australian idol's normally bright energy.

She caught herself when she heard the door to the apartment creak open signaling Lisa had arrived. Meaning that she missed her debut. The girl shot up and sprinted to the door. Already feeling the guilty tears brimming her eyes. "Lisa! I'm so sorry! I meant to be the first one to post about it and everything and I missed it because of my stupid exhaustion! I'm sorry!" she cried into the slightly taller blonde's shoulder. Lisa smiled softly as she looked down at her girlfriend. "It's okay Rosie, you can always do it now!" she reminded the girl quietly.

This causing the idol to jump up and run to retrieve her phone from the couch. She ran over to Lisa again and dragged her back to sit down and plopped in her lap. Lisa giggled at the buzzing blonde as she opened Instagram and rapidly started typing in english and korean. "I love you Lis. I'm so unbelievably proud of you right now. You've been waiting for this moment for so long. You truly deserve this. Blinks are so happy because of you!" Roseanne said as she placed kisses all over the Thai's face,Lisa giggling at her girlfriend.

              "Well you know how my song goes Rosie." Lisa smirked and raised her eyebrow. The blonde in her lap's expression morphed from adoration to confusion in a fraction of a second. "What do you mean babe?" she said in the most adorable voice Lisa ever heard in her whole life. Okay maybe that was an exaggeration but you know. "Say Lalisa love me." the taller girl winked as she pinned Rosé down on the couch. Removing her phone from her hand as they involved themselves in a heated make out session. The story post quickly forgotten on Roseanne's phone delicately placed on the coffee table.

SORRY FOR MY LONG WEIRD HIATUS THING!! but let's talk about lisa's solo debut in depth a little bit! okay let's start with the tt Lalisa! it was my favorite at first. i loved the vibes of the song and the music video! everything about it basically. now let's move onto Money. at first it wasn't really that good in my opinion but it grew on me very fast with the dance break and everything. now the actual mini album. i would've liked it more if the pc's were selfies or polaroids like they did with solo or r. that being said i liked the ktown4u pob pcs better. i loved the double sided posters! i got both versions and they're both beautiful. the polaroids were cute as well so i understand now why they didn't use those as pcs but selfie pcs would've been adorable.