Friendly Mishaps That End With Cuddles

Rosé was mad. Like really mad. She just couldn't stand Jennie today. It was like if the girl breathed she got on her nerves for some reason. Which wasn't normal because she usually loved spending time with her. But when she got too close to Lisa the other night at the concert it was like she couldn't help herself. She knew Jenlisa was just fanservice but she didn't like how touchy the brunette was getting with her girlfriend. "Hey baby!" Lisa exclaimed as she lifted Chaeyoung up and suddenly the blonde's anger disappeared. Lisa just had that effect on her somehow.

"I love you." she said as she turned and cupped the taller girl's face. Lisa smiled before she placed a kiss on her forehead. The two stood like that until well, Jennie made a huge mistake. The shorter girl snuck up behind the two & placed a kiss on Lisa's neck before scurrying away into the eldest's room. The black haired girl in front of her immediately widening her eyes as she met Roseanne's angered eyes. "Babe please don't get mad at her oh god." Lisa said as she tried to calm the blonde down before she went absolutely insane.

"KIM JENNIE YOU GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" Roseanne yelled as she gave Lisa a not so sorry look for what she was about to do. Right on cue the small brunette came out nervously with Jisoo behind her,pretending to be tough, but oh was she the complete opposite of that. "Hey Park! What's up?" Jennie said nonchalantly. Lisa looked between the two. The tension was so strong you could cut it with a knife. She shared a knowing look with Jisoo before she took her place behind Roseanne reluctantly giving in. "Go get her babe." she competitively whispered.

The black haired girl watched as her girlfriend sarcastically cracked her neck back and forth before she exploded. "Why the fuck are you carelessly flirting with my girlfriend when you have your own." Chaeyoung said while gesturing to Jisoo. Lisa gasped. She knew Rosé would go far but not this far. Jennie took a step back. "Don't think I don't see you, everytime during kiss and makeup on tour you would grind on her like me & Jisoo didn't exist. Oh my god the little games you play with her, like shes your little toy. I'm so done with the flirting."

Jennie's jaw was gaping open. Matching Jisoo and Lisa's expressions to a perfect T. But Roseanne wasn't done yet. "Jennie, you know I love you as a friend, but you make moves on her that, and this sounds so possessive, are making me uncomfortable because she's mine." the blonde continued. She could feel her eyes biting with tears as one threatened to spill out. She unconsciously tugged on Lisa's hand, the taller girl taking the cue and entangling their fingers together. "Look Rosie I'm sorry but-" Jennie started but before she could finish her sentence Chaeyoung interrupted her almost immediately.

"Don't Rosie me! You don't get to just Rosie me. I don't understand why. I know 'it's a fanservice' but you have your own girlfriend!! Why don't you do that stuff with her!" the blonde shouted. The tears in her eyes finally falling. Lisa instinctively hugging her from behind and whispering into her hair. Jisoo sympathized with Chaeyoung. She had watched Jennie go off to Lisa and flirt with her while she was right there. So she walked over and hugged Roseanne's side. Jennie stood there before she pounced. She grabbed Roseanne and tried to tug her to the ground.

Oh and the blonde fought back. Hair was pulled. Punches almost being thrown. Until Jisoo and Lisa had to physically pull the two away from each other. Jisoo holding Jennie against her with Lisa mimicking the position with Chaeyoung. The australian now fully sobbing as she let every sob consume her. Her body convulsing in Lisa's arms with ever choked sob that came out of her mouth. The taller girl wanted to cry at the sight of her broken girlfriend. "It's okay, it's okay." Lisa said as the girl's breathing got more & more erratic as she continued to sob.

Jennie & Jisoo watched the sight in front of them. "Rosie I'm sorry." Jennie said as she slowly stepped forward. The blonde whimpered into Lisa's shoulder. Lisa immediately translating to Jennie that Chaeyoung said it was okay. The brunette found it weirdly cute how Lisa could do that for her. She patted the blonde on the back before returning back to Jisoo's room. "Lisa, I'm so sorry." Rosé whimpered. Lisa picked her head up as she cradled it in her hands. "You don't have to be sorry, don't apologize for your feelings love." Lisa said softly,pressing a kiss to her nose.

The two had moved into Lisa's room. Roseanne's head hadn't moved from the crook of Lisa's neck since they laid down. The blonde had only sniffles remaining. She was placing kisses on Lisa's neck, all the way up to her jaw then all the way back down. "I love you." she whispered against her skin. Lisa sat up. "I have a super secret, secret." Lisa whispered into her hair. Roseanne sat up. She looked at her with the most adorable confused look Lisa had ever seen. "I love you too." she said before capturing Rosé's lips with her pink ones.

The blonde smiled when they pulled away before taking her spot back and resuming her task from before. This was the only reason the australian was happy Lisa was a good 4 inches taller than her. "I'll never stop saying that." Roseanne said as she snuggled closer to Lisa's side. Lisa smiled before asking the most obvious question so she got the answer she loved. "Saying what?" Roseanne giggled before answering. "I love you Lisa." The two sat with Roseanne cuddled into Lisa's side and stayed like that until Roseanne apologized to Jennie and the two shared a hug. Immediately going back to their previous position afterwards.