Now How I Wanted Do It

February 12 2019

         Lisa and Rosie aimlessly wandered down the street of a market. Lisa had her arm placed around the blonde's waist and Roseanne's around her neck. "Lisa-yah can we go there!" the blonde said excitedly as she pointed to a food tent that was set up not far from them. Lisa chuckled and nodded as the australian pulled them over. Rosé watched as Lisa ordered in thai and paid. The shorter blonde smiles and hugged her arm as Lisa carried the food all the way back to their hotel room. Managing with her girlfriend clutching to her the entire way.

             "Thank you Lili!" Roseanne said as she took the food and scurried to their bed. Lisa nearly flopped down onto the bed next to the blonde. The girl with bangs hummed in acknowledgment as Rosé picked up her head with her hand and fed her a piece of food. "Your lucky I love you Chaeng." Lisa grumbled as she put her head back down. The blonde erupted into a fit of giggles as she nodded. "I know Lis." While Roseanne ate, Lisa basically tugged on her from behind as she sat them up and layed her back against the headboard.

             Lisa sat in the bed in deep thought as Roseanne ate in her lap. Before she knew it the shorter blonde was up and off her lap,disappearing into the bathroom to change. Lisa figured she was putting on her sleepwear. It was eleven at night the day before their concert. When the girl came out though, she wasn't expecting her to be in yellow (Lisa's favorite color) lingerie. "Like what you see Lis?" Roseanne asked seductively as she sauntered to the bed where Lisa gulped and nodded enthusiastically as her eyes scanned the blonde's body from head to toe.

               "Holy shit marry me- FUCK!" Lisa yelled. Rosé gaped at her as she stood right where she stopped. "I'm sorry that's not how I wanted to do it." Lisa said as she got up and made her way to where her jacket was hanging up, pulling the ring out from her pocket. She got down on one knee in front of the girl wearing lingerie and proposed. "Yes Lisa of course oh my god!" Roseanne said as she slid on the ring on her finger and brought Lisa into a searing kiss. "Now you can rip this off." Rosé smirked.

                  The next morning the two scrambled to put their clothes on to meet Jennie and Jisoo in the lobby and get breakfast before heading to soundcheck. Lisa placed kisses on Chaeyoung's body as they did so. When they arrived downstairs Jennie gasped. "You proposed Lisa? Oh my god how'd you do it!?" Jennie asked as she took Rosie's hand and looked at the ring. The two showed knowing looks before Roseanne blurted out the awkward proposal as Lisa's face reddened from embarrassment as her unnies laughed at her as they clutched their stomachs from laughing so hard, Rosé joining in.

         May 7 2023

         "Oh god Jennie this is so stressful. Why cant I just go and see her already! I bet her jumpsuit looks amazing god I can't wait for her to rip off my-" the blonde rambled before Jennie cut her off and told her she didn't want any ungodly images in her head before she watched her best friends get married. "I'm sorry, can I please just go see her?" Rosé pleaded. Jennie reluctantly gave in as she guided the blonde to Lisa's room. When their eyes locked it was like the world fell away from them,it was just them.

          "You look stunning." Lisa said quietly as she nodded to Jennie and Jisoo that they needed some alone time. Roseanne blushed as she looked down at her feet. "You look great too." Lisa giggled as she pulled Rosé in for a kiss. The two talked for a while before Jennie had to forcefully pull Roseanne out of the room so she could touch up their makeup. "Come on Jen! Why'd you do that?" Chaeyoung whined as Jennie reapplied blush onto her chipmunk cheeks. Jennie groaned before informing her. "Because you two have a room of friends and family waiting duh."

           "I do." Roseanne said as she smiled softly at Lisa's smiley expression, tuning out what the minister was saying to Lisa, only focusing on how the now brunette girl said "I do." She then counted down the seconds til when she could finally kiss her wife. "You may now kiss the bride." led to and eruption of cheers from their friends and families as their lips met for a passionate kiss, one of their most passionate yet in Lisa's book. "I love you." Lisa said against the blonde's lips before the shorter girl pulled her in for another heartstealing kiss.