My Love Lili

"Pajama news? Your bringing it back?!" Lisa said as the cameras turned off letting Hank go back on the floor. The blonde laughed in response but nodded, "Yes, a nice solo project." she said with a smile. Lisa couldn't help but fall in love all over again. "Jesus your too pretty for your own good." she said cupping her face placing a quick kiss on her cheek. Roseanne's smile fell into a pout. "What about my lips?" she whined. Lisa snickered and gave her what she wanted. Only for the blonde to groan when she pulled away. Lisa let out a low laugh at her girlfriends current behavior.

"Baby, I want another kiss." she said with a sad face. Lisa shook her head placing her mask back on her face. "Not until after your broadcast." she said pulling Hank back from off the floor. Rosé smiled at her current view, her two most loved people besides her family. "You can kiss my dog but not me?!" she said as Lisa placed a kiss on the top of Hank's head. She let out a low laugh as she looked back up at Rosie. "And what are you gonna do about it Roseanne Park?" she challenged. The aussie was about to answer before she was called to start.

"You did so good baby!" Lisa said scooping Chaeyoung up in her arms when she came back from performing. She placed kisses all over the girl's face words of encouragement in between each. "Can I have a kissy now?" Rosé said in her best agayo (sorry if i spelled wrong) voice. Lisa chuckled and leaned into the girl who gladly excepted the longer kiss she was being given. Personally she thought Lisa pulled away all too soon before Alice stopped her from leaning in again. "Really Alice do you have to be such a cock block?" she groaned face planting into Lisa's shoulder causing Lisa to immediately go red.

Rosé refused to let go of Lisa. She had to spend every precious second she got with the girl attached at the hip. Not like Lisa had a problem with it. Secretly she loved it. Rosie being clingy was her favorite Rosie. "Rosie...I think Hank wants me to hold him again." she said trying to gently break away from the blonde's arms. She immediately responded by holding her closer and nuzzling her face into her neck so she definitely couldn't go anywhere. "No you're mine. Not Hank's he can have you later." she said shifting onto Lisa's lap. This caused chuckles from the whole dressing room.

"Can I have a photobook if I give you an album?" Chaeyoung said trying to bargain a free photobook out of Lisa. The thai immediately looked at her with confusion. "You're getting a free one why are you trying to compromise with me?" Lisa said accompanied by a small laugh and her arms tightening around the girl. The aussie's eyes lit up as she snuggled back into the short haired girls arms her legs flailing with excitement. "You didn't put those pictures in there right?" Chaeng suddenly said picking her head up, referring to the pictures that Lisa would capture after they did the deed. Flushed pictures of Rosie's face. "God no those are for me and me only."

"I don't want you to go." Rosé said trying with all her strength to pull her back to her. "I didn't get to sign you your album yet." she added in hopes that Lisa would stop her attempts to leave. Luckily, she did. "Ok can I have it?" she said with a childish smile on her face slightly buzzing with excitement. Roseanne let out an airy laugh as she retrieved it from the table in her room. "To my love Lili, Rosé." she said as she signed it. Lisa looked at her with watery eyes. "My love?" she said accompanied by a watery laugh. Rosie simply hugged the girl.

"I love you so much." Lisa sobbed. They were sitting like this for at least 15 minutes. Everyone else in the room left the two alone after Lisa broke down into tears. "I know baby I love you too." she said rubbing the girls hair. At first she admittedly thought it was funny how Lisa broke down at the blonde just writing "my love." but now she thinks it's cute. "No like I love you so fucking much. More than Jisoo and Jennie unnie." the thai said as she pulled away with a child sense of seriousness. Roseanne's eyes went wide. She never told anyone she love them more than Jisoo and Jennie. "You do?" she said with a blank stare only to be answered by another rack of sobs.

      Rosie finally decided to lean in and kiss the black-haired girl's tears away. "Don't. Cry. I. Love. You." each word punctuated by Rosé kissing one of her tears. Lisa let out a throaty giggle because since the blonde's lips were soft it tickeled. "Your tickling me-" she started just to be cut off by the aussies lips nearly consuming her own. Their lips moved in sync. Lisa quickly let Roseanne take control. As much as she loves dominating her she liked being dominated once in a while. "Wanna go home and finish this now?" Chaeyoung asked as she pulled away. Lisa nodded eagerly before intwining her arm with the blonde's as the two made their way out of the building.