Losers

Lalisa Manoban and Chaeyoung Park. The resident sappy relationship at YG High School in Seoul. Those two had it down bad for each other. They couldn't be apart for more than 15 seconds. Which is why they had every class scheduled together. They spent almost every night at each other's houses, the nights they weren't together filled with their mothers nagging them to hang up the phone and them complaining they can't fall asleep without each other. Which was sweet honestly, but for their best friends, it was free torture. Jennie,Jisoo,Hyeri and Dahyun teased them every single day.

"Oh look at the two losers!" Jennie cackled as she gestured to the pair that were currently exchanging soft kisses. The group erupted into laughter as the couple paid no mind to their best friend's odd antics. "Come on you two, stop sucking face in the middle of the hallway when we're trying to go to the diner!" Dahyun said snapping her fingers at them as their three other friends began to leave the pair kissing in the hallway. "Ugh fine but you're paying Dahyun." Lisa said as she walked away with her arm wrapped around her girlfriend's slim waist.

The whole drive to the diner was filled with friendly banter that Lisa and Chaeyoung didn't participate in. To wrapped up in each other to notice Dahyun staying behind once again to get them out of the car. "Lovebirds! You know you're my best friends but please don't suck face in the diner. Y'all are cute together and I don't want those three ruining the image I have of your relationship, which is an adorable one by the way." Dahyun said as she walked in front of the couple who swung their intertwined hands back and forth in between them.

Chaeyoung did not like the way their waiter was eyeing Lisa. He was practically eye fucking her as Lisa would awkwardly smile and laugh. "What can I get for the pretty brunette in the corner first?" the man, Jungkook as his name tag had written on it, said as he winked in Lisa's direction. Luckily Chaeyoung knew she didn't have to worry when the first thing Lisa said was: "I'll start with 'I have a' with a side of 'girlfriend'! Thank you." the brunette said with her signature smug smile. Chaeyoung blushed as she ordered her actual food for them.

When Chaeyoung and Lisa arrived at the brunette's house afterwards the pair sat on her bed and talked about nothing until Chaeyoung brought up Lisa's snarky remark at the diner. "Hey, what was that order about me at the diner about Lisa?" Chaeyoung said as she toyed with their entwined fingers. Lisa chuckled as she cupped Chaeyoung's cheek and kissed her before giving her an honest answer. "Because no man or woman should be trying to take your place love." Lisa said before kissing the top of the blonde's head and nuzzling her face in her hair making Chaeyoung giggle.

                "I love you so much Lisa." Chaeyoung said as she nuzzled into the crook of her neck. Lisa sighed before she said her I love you too and listened as Chaeyoung's breathing evened before texting all their friends. 'Can anyone plan an anniversary party for tomorrow?' she wrote in the group chat and impatiently waited for a response. Luckily, Dahyun and Hyeri being the siblings of the group they offered their house for the venue. Thank god for Jennie's friend Yuna since she was the main party planner, every party she threw would be considered the party of the year.

                     'Thanks so much guys' Lisa typed before placing her phone back down and curling around Chaeyoung and falling asleep as well. Both of their dreams containing images of their future together. What they knew it would look like, they had talked about it before after a night out with Jisoo and Jennie. When they woke up they scrambled out of Lisa's bed and put on their clothes and grabbing their backpacks filled with empty sheets of homework since they both forgot to do it. They ate Lisa's father's delicious breakfast before dashing out the door when they heard Jennie's honking.

                "Look at the losers who finally decided to get in the car." Jennie noted as Jisoo stifled a giggle and Chaeyoung playfully slapped her arm. "We're never going to lose that nickname are we Jen?" Lisa asked as she wrapped her arm around the blonde's waist. Jisoo chuckled and prompted Jennie for an answer. "No, never." the cat eyed girl said with a chuckle causing the whole car to break out in a fit of laughter. They knew they were joking, so playful banter like this was very common between the two couples, it was like a game of tag.

                  The couple walked hand in hand to their first class, Chemistry. Chaeyoung planned on giving Lisa her anniversary gift here. Prompted with the line 'I think we have a lot of chemistry.' Yes, she knew it was dumb, but Lisa wouldn't think it was dumb she would think it was- "Adorable love! Oh my gosh thank you!" she said in a hushed voice as students around them continued working. The blonde blushed as Lisa gave her a kiss then seemingly moved on with a smile. Which left Chaeyoung confused, where was her anniversary gift? She didn't forget about it? Right?

                 Lisa was bursting to tell Chaeyoung about the anniversary party. But she couldn't yet. She felt terrible about secret keeping and the sad look on Chaeyoung's face. "What's with the sad look Chaeng?" their other friend Irene said noting Chaeyoung's expression. The blonde sighed before leaning into her and whispering it in her ear. Lisa looked down guiltily as all their friends's gazes went hard. She excused herself and basically ran into the restroom, locking herself in a stall and let out her tears. She's never hid something from Chaeyoung, her gift for her was also for at the party.

               "Lili? Are you in here?" the blonde's familiar voice filled the room. Lisa broke down even more. She heard the blonde's footsteps patter over to her stall and knock on it. The brunette stood up and unlocked it before plopping right down. "What's wrong love?" Chaeyoung said as she sat in Lisa's lap and wrapped her arms around her neck. The brunette sniffled as she leaned into the blonde's neck. "I didn't forget about our anniversary, my gift is a secret so I can't tell you. But it hurt to see you get hurt from my secrecy." Lisa basically whined.

               Chaeyoung snuggled into the crook of Lisa's neck and placed soft kisses on the skin there. "It's okay baby." the blonde said though it was muffled by Lisa's skin. The brunette wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung and placed a kiss on her head. The two stayed like that before the bell rang signaling that it was time for them to go to class. The party was awesome, many kisses were shared throughout butnot just Chaeyoung and Lisa. Chaeyoung love the brunette's gift. All in all it was a great two year anniversary party, yet they were still the "losers" of the group.

i cant believe this is already the 50th chapter ! this was a book i started for fun on a sunday night bc i was bored. thank u for all the support ! i will be changing the layout soon so if u notice any changes u can give me some input on what u wanna see ! thank u so so much !!