Pizza Sauce

Ah yes, the up and downs of high school relationships. The problem Roseanne and Lisa never had. The couple was always honest with each other, told each other everything no matter how small of a detail it was. They loved each other so very much. So much that during senior year they decided to get an apartment and move in together. After what seemed like years of unpacking they finally finished. Roseanne slumped against Lisa's chest before reluctantly she got up right away to go look for something easy to make for dinner that both of the girls enjoyed eating.

      "LALISA MANOBAN!" Roseanne yelled. Immediately signaling the tall girl was in deep shit. She put on a calm smile which was the complete opposite of what was happening inside her and walked to the kitchen as quickly as possible. "Yes baby?" Lisa said as her eyes widened when seeing the bottle of sauce Roseanne had bought to make pizza with Lisa was empty. Immediately regretting the day she got bored and decided to make mozzarella sticks and throw an impromptu get together at her house. Forgetting to mention that the sauce they were using was her girlfriend's special pizza sauce.

       "Why is my jar of sauce empty?" she asked with a sickeningly sweet tone to let Lisa know how much trouble she was in. The black haired girl gulped before she shrugged it off before she sauntered over to the blonde and looped her arms around her waist from behind. Roseanne audibly groaned with an annoyed smile. "I love you, but did you touch my sauce." Roseanne said as she turned around and waited for the taller girl to cup her cheeks. Lisa did as so and shook her head no before placing a short & chaste kiss on her cheek.

           "I would never." Lisa lied before she stepped away to go get her phone. Immediately dialing the first person's number she could think of, Sana. She paced around the living room impatiently as Roseanne placed a kiss to her jaw and told her she was going to buy more sauce before the door was shut. "Lisa why the fuck are you calling me I was about to get railed." the girl on the other line said. Lisa's face contorted into one of disgust. "No, I was calling you because I'm in deep shit with my very angry and hot girlfriend."

           The two talked for about 20 minutes before eleven fatal words came out of Lisa's lips right after Roseanne walked through the door: "I just hope she never finds out I used her sauce." She heard the clattering of a plastic jar & rapid footsteps coming in her direction. "Got to go Sana." Lisa hurriedly said before hanging up and looking down to see Roseanne's eyes blazing with nothing but red hot anger. Lisa hated being the one receiving this angry glare. "YOU USED MY SAUCE!" Roseanne yelled. Lisa nervously nodded yes before waiting for the blonde to make a move.

         Only one word dropped from the shorter girl's lips. "When." Lisa glitched. Of course she knew when, she didn't want to tell her. But she already dug herself in so deep. "When I made those mozzarella sticks and invited you, Jennie and Jisoo over for our weekly hangout." she admitted before hanging her head down. Roseanne's face softened a bit. Happy she at least got to taste the sauce before she was going to use it. And damn, that sauce was good. "I'm really sorry love." Lisa admitted like the couple had been married for the past twenty million years.

          "It's okay, but don't touch my sauce again Manoban." Roseanne said with a hard edge at Lisa's last name. The girl with bangs shivering immediately. Roseanne's hips swayed as she walked into the kitchen to make their pizza. She was going to do it by her self before she felt and saw Lisa's arms come around from behind and start kneeling the dough with her and soft breathing brushing her neck. "I love you." Lisa said as she turned Roseanne's head so their lips met in a sweet kiss. The two quickly forgetting about their half made pizza & stumbling into their bedroom.